23. guess who?

games begin, morals end

"Do you often dream of me between your legs ?"

Jungkook's voice growls against my exposed core before he plunges his tongue deep inside me. I can't help but moan at the rough, satisfying sensation. The memories of last night flood my mind, drowning out any rational thoughts.

"Jungkook '' I gasp as he pulls away from me, teasingly licking his lips. But before I can regain control of my body, his fingers are gripping my thighs and spreading them apart once again. He continues to devour me with an intensity that both scares and excites me.

Breathless and completely under his spell, He crawled up to me, pressing his lips against mine and leaving a taste of myself on them.

"You're majestic" And in that moment, I realized how dangerous this obsession of his truly is.

In that split second, I was torn between the beauty of this moment and the fear that always accompanied his presence. How could someone who could make me feel so alive also be the one causing me endless fear and paranoia? It was a conflicting realization that left me unsure how to feel.

My pussy is a bitch for crying for this man at the mere sound of his voice, Making me feel even more disgusted about myself than I already am.

While I shouldn't risk it, still, I still use all the power in my arms to forcefully push against his chest, sending him sprawling onto his side. "You're fucking disgusting" a venomous hiss that conveys my fierce disgust for this man. not like he hasn't already seen everything but for my own satisfaction, And yet, even as I pull the sheets up to my chest for some semblance of modesty, I can't help but feel a sense of shame and self-loathing for the desire he has awakened in me.

Jungkook's gaze lingers on me as I attempt to place my right foot on the floor, but a cold realization sets in when I discover my other foot is shackled to the bed. Anger boils within me as I shoot him a defiant glare, yet his hungry stare fixed on my exposed back sends shivers of vulnerability down my spine.

"Running away from me, sweetheart?" He raised his eyebrow. As much as I try to avoid the fact, I can't seem to deny how damn beautiful his lips look at the moment, the piercing shining under the light as he speaks.

"What is wrong with you?" I was starting to question his non-existent sanity.

"Everything. Except you." He says with no shame. Jungkook showed no remorse for whatever he did to me, and I tried to understand why he would. He enjoyed it. Fucking loved every second of it. And still, his eyes look at me like they want to take me right here right now.

"Let me go, jungkook," the jingling of the metal resonates with the morning quiet of the room as my leg tugged at the cuff.

He nods slowly and goes on to remove the cuffs from my ankles. My skin crawls at the touch of his knuckles when they brush at my skin.

I am going insane

My mental preparation to beg and cry for him to leave me goes to vain when he doesn't protest at all, letting me go with this surety on his face like I'll come right back to him later tonight.

The small red marks around my ankle itching to get treated as I rubbed them. Without wasting any more time I pulled both my legs to the cold marble tiles, excited to leave this hell hole.

As soon as I take one step, Jungkooks harsh grip around my wrist pulls me back to him, my ass landing straight on his lap. His other hand held my nape so tightly, that I was afraid it would snap. The scent of Jungkook's cologne fills the air, a mix of musk and wood that is both alluring and intoxicating, making it hard to concentrate on anything else