22. do you get it now?

Last year

Yn pov 

My hands were shaking from the anger so furiously coursing through my body. The people around me getting so damn fucking loud, my ears could bleed. But that didn't stop me from reaching taehyung. 

The heart painfully beating so hard against my chest, trying its very best to keep itself working regardless the damage done to it. 

“Taehyung betrayed you” 

“No!”

“Taehyung is a cheater”

“No..shut up!” 

“He doesn't love you”

“I said shut the fuck up !” 

My hand got stopped from hitting the person by a tight grip on my wrist. I looked up at the man, eyes widened. 

“What are you doing?” Taehyung tilts his head, worry washing his face. 

Such a pretty face. 

So pretty I can crush it against my hands for hurting me. 

“Don't ask me!” I push him away, stepping back, my eyes never leaving him. 

The darkness of the night wasn't helping to make out his expressions, but I can assume he's laughing at me. 

Taehyung walks across the front of his house and towards me in a few steps, his face morphing in a frown. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” He glares, only for me to witness the glistening eyes. 

He wasn't angry. 

Maybe guilty. 

“I know everything taehyung. I know w-what you did. They told me!” I yelled, my own tears making my vision blurry. Taehyung was so close to me yet so far away. 

“What the hell are you talking about? What did I do? W-who told you what?” His grips around my arms just got tighter pulling me towards him. His eyes got softer under the moonlight as he looked at me with that same damned love in it. 

I shake my head, wiggling my way out of his grip. 

“He betrayed you” 

“Taehyung please” my eyes pressed close, whole body shaking violently. “Please…don't!” 

Why? Why am I so affected? 

I don't love him. I don't. I don't care. I don't care if he doesn't love me anymore. He's nothing to me. He never will be. 

“You love a liar…” 

“I beg you…tae-” 

Lips pressed against each other, taehyung's hands ride up to my face, cupping my cheeks in his arms. His finger wiping my tears away. The voices die down as The kiss says a thousand more words than we both can convey. 

I still don't open my eyes. Keep them close. Keep the darkness safe. Keep the truth hidden. 

I love his love. 

“Baby~” Taehyung gasps, pulling away. “You need to calm down.” 

I could feel my anger subsiding every other second. And I struggle to bring it back. I don't want to lose the motives I came here with. I want to be angry at him.