19. Mr. green eyes

Next day at college 

Thankfully my walk to the lecture hall was crowdless. My security team cleared out the area way before I came. 

I looked around the class for Jungkook, as I didn't know anyone else even though they knew me very well. It's been a while since I saw Jungkook, maybe 2 days and there's this weird anxiety creeping in my bones.

Or maybe it's just the loneliness that completely ate me from the inside out. 

My head might be stuffed with tons of turmoil but things are more in control than they were before which is a relief. After all the media control, I started getting proposals for brand modeling once again.

Thank goodness my career didn't go down the drain like I was thinking. 

Just then a distressed figure ran into the classroom with heavy footsteps. Jungkook was still in his bike gear.

And when he removed the jacket, the black tshirt underneath stick to his body perfect, giving a outline of his physique. He moved his hand to fix his hair a few times, his biceps flexing out his dark arm sleeve.

He looked around the hall until his eyes met mine.

His gaze was stuck on me for a while, his eyes boring through my soul. And just when I was going to fall into a trance he looked away. 

We had decided to stay away in from each other in college because of the rumors as enough drama had happened. 

 I hide my face down in my arms, trying to conceal my flushed cheek from his view.

Never have I ever felt my heart this weak and soft to be twisted in a way like this. There is a huge shift in me, a new me that I'm finding hard to live with. 

 I don't know what's the real me. 

All my efforts in trying to get my life back on track have been going in vain but now I hope it actually gets better from here.

I have good friends, my stalker seems to have gone on a vacation, the media and public have shut up and taehyung...well he is the only unsolved problem as of now.

What happened that day on the terrace still makes me feel so miserable. He has made me crazy just like him.

Throughout the lecture I keep zoning in and out. And when it ends I start gathering my stuff. Just when I was about to stand up, someone walked over to me.

I looked up to meet with green eyes, brown disheveled hair falling over them. His face had the skin tearing jawline and sharp features, wearing freckles like ornaments.

"Hi...yn?" He speaks in English, forwarding his hand towards me.

"oh...hi" my small hand hid in his large one.

"Do I know you?" I squinted my eyes while shaking his hand, narrowing my eyebrows and trying to remember if I've seen this face before, cause I definitely have.

He chuckles "no we haven't met each other. But I know about you...of course. Im Dylan by the way" he smiles, his pearl white teeth peeking through the soft lips.

He wasn't Korean and his accent was of a native Britisher. "Actually I got to know about you from cara. She told me that we are in the same course" he explains further, his hoarse voice cracking in the middle.

"You're friends with cara? I was just about to go see her." I said.
"Oh me too. Let's go together?" He asked.

As much as I'd like to be with someone, having a guy around will make matters worse for me.