Music Headcanons

Editing some of this, because I've actually done more research and dipped my grubby little toes into metal more. Also, FUCK Impaled Nazarene! They're dumb Nazis and can go stick a fuckin' cactus up their assholes and put toothpicks in their urethras! I am embarrassed that I was once a fangirlie... ugh.

Survivors-

Starting off hot and steamy, big and chunky, and with the sexiest man alive...

Big Daddy Coach 🥵😩🤤

Coach-

Coach would listen to most things, having a wide variety of songs in his playlists. He especially likes rock though. He loved anything with a good drummer or a great guitarist. He'd always listen to artists like: The Midnight Riders, Nirvana, Green Day, Queen, and the like.

Next up, YEEHAW.

Ellis, just like Coach, would have a huge mixed bag of genres and artists in his playlists, even listening to game soundtracks from time to time. He would also have so many playlists for so many different things. Chores, driving, drawing, working, taking a shit, anything. His absolute favorite genres would be rock, pop, and country.

He absolutely loved The Midnight Riders, Nirvana, Taylor Swift, Mother Mother, The Grateful Dead, and the like, and they always appeared in his playlists.

Thirdly, the boring one

Rochelle didn't have a wide taste, but she did like pop, classical, blues, and jazz. She too, is a swiftie. (Sorry hers is short, I just hate Rochelle and don't like writing her 💀)

Then, we have Mr. FancyPants

Nick was very picky about his music, liking things only a certain way. He would judge the shit out of someone, just for having a specific taste.

He really likes jazz, blues, alternative rock, indie rock, indie pop, orchestra, vaporwave, and as much as he didn't like to admit it, he'd listen to metal every now and then.

His favorite artists were: Mac DeMarco, SAINT PEPSI, and Gorillaz

Now onto old man Jenkins

Bill was very old fashioned in his taste, liking the popular artists from the 50s and 60s. (I dunno anything about the 50s lmao)

PEELZ HERE!

Louis enjoyed the more laid-back stuff. Classical, J-pop, Vaporwave, some indie pop, jazz, chillwave, and similar flavors of music.

His favorite artists were: Mac DeMarco, Liana Flores, Beach House, Tame Impala, and a few others.

"I hate hospitals... and doctors, and cops, and lawyers..."

Francis a music taste that is all over the place. He likes rock, metal, and heavy metal, but he also like indie pop, jizz, and regular pop.