Fall Headcannons!

Got cozy and in the mood for fall HCs, sooo yuh.

Also, I dunno what the fall is like in the rest of North America, so, I'm writing this from the experience of someone who spawned into the world, in Alaska, and hasn't put a single toe into the rest of the country, or Canada. So, the weather is probably very different up here than in say... Colorado or New Mexico or something, idk. So, yeah.

I'm bored and still cracked out on caffeine soooo LETS A GO!

Ellis-

LOVES the fall!

-

Enjoys eating roasted pumpkin seeds.

-

Likes the cooler temperatures (he lives in Georgia, after all... and I'd imagine it gets hot there.)

-

Will help you rake a giant leaf pile and will play around with you in the leaves. It's the third best thing about that season, after all!

-

HALLOWEEN!!! It's arguably his favorite holiday (Thanksgiving is loved equally by him), and he goes all out for it!

He loved to dress up, go hard with decorations (and he likes to go hard on something else 👀) and hand out candy. It was an excuse to become his favorite character, eat candy, watch horror movies, maybe get a little drunk, decorate, and see other people's costumes. What's not to love?

When the apocalypse hit, it kind of made things weird for him. But he still tries! And you happily engage with him! What isn't fun about dressing up? And if you two can't find anything to dress up in, you will just start playing harmless pranks on each other! But what's guaranteed, is raiding a candy shop or a candy aisle in a store and telling scary stories- or silly stories if you don't have anything spooky.

-

THANKSGIVING!!! Ellis loves thanksgiving, as it reminds him of the food, his big family used to make.

Turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes and gravy, ham, stuffing, olives, pickles, garlic bread, macaroni and cheese, ALL THE GOOD STUFF. He loved the food, the time with family and friends, the beer, the sports, everything!

He will try his best to make a thanksgiving feast with everyone, pre, during, or post apocalypse! It is a holiday he firmly believes should be kept alive at ALL costs.

-

Ellis isn't exactly one for coffee, but he LOVES pumpkin spice lattes. Before the apocalypse, he would get one every now and then. But ever since the apocalypse, well... this poor boyo can't get him any pumpkin spice... and he's been craving them like crazy!

He tried to make one with canned pumpkin, black coffee, and curry powder... aaaaand that tasted about as awful as you'd expect.

-

Ellis also loves to get cozy and cuddle up with you under the blanket (if you and him are romantically involved), during the evenings- more than usual, anyway. And if there's any hot cocoa powder and water, you bet your sweet ass he's going to make some cocoa for the two of you and drink it with you.

-

Nick-

Doesn't like the cold. He prefers to be warm, and will complain about the temperature. But what's new? Although, the cold does bring out the cuddlier side of Nick- In private, of course.