MORE HEADCANNON.

I've got writers block, and well, now I can't write a full sentence without it feeling weird or like it's a dead end. So... Yeap.

Sprinkling in some L4D1, too 👀

What dating them will include!

Starting off with the sexiest man alive, big daddy Coach 🥵 (he turned me str8 😫)

Coach-

Your chances at being able to share fries with him has went up by 300%! Now, instead of there being a 0% chance of being able to have one singular fry, there is a 3% chance to have one.

His milkshake will bring all the boys to the yard

You can grab his fat juicy cheeks 😫🥵

He eats your booty harder than he eats a barbecue bacon burger from the Burger Tank. 👀

Will do epic sex hotly

The thunderous clap of his godly cheeks puts fear into the heart of the Tank, and all who hear it go into a frenzied state of fear, but everyone gets bonars (sonar boners) when running away.

Rochelle-

No data (short for I literally cannot write anything on her, because it will just be me, putting a curse on whoever wrote her character, because I hate Rochelle)

Ellis-

Will try and do any romantic gestures he has seen before. Even imitating the gestures that some animals do, such as bringing very shiny things to you, like some birds.

Will serenade you often, much to the dismay of the rest of the group.

Not afraid to show affection around other people.

Clingier than Velcro. Does NOT like to be away from you, and will get ecstatic when he sees you.

Will attempt to show how strong he is sometimes, and will usually embarrass himself, by overestimating his strength... you should ask him if he remembers that one time, when he punched a hunter in the jaw, and got mauled.

He isn't the best with words, stuttering and stumbling over himself, so he shows most of his love through touch, and a million "I love you"s.

Will support you and will accept you. If it's something he doesn't understand, he'll ask a MILLION questions, and want to know as much as he can about it.

And if it's an interest, he will ask a trillion questions, wanting to know every detail, what your favorite thing about it is, asking about what it's like to all 5 senses (yes, he will ask what it tastes like. This is Ellis, we are talking about), will ask you about every single thing. Your interest and enthusiasm for your interest, will spark a similar interest for Ellis, and he will get into it, becoming passionate about it. The two of you will talk about it often, and it drives the others absolutely nuts.

Has a sonar for sadness. If you're sad, he can definitely tell, even if you think you're masking it well. Ellis can see right through you, and he will ask you why you're feeling so blue, he will give you some food and water, he will tell all kinds of jokes and stories, anything to make you laugh and smile. When you feel better, he will practically smother you with affection.