Chapter 213 Giving birth to a sister

When things have developed to this point, Yun Ziqiu can no longer hide it. He saw anger pouring out of Xia Yuandan's eyes, and it seemed that he would explode completely in the next second.

Afraid that Xia Yuandan would cause trouble in the hospital, Yun Ziqiu grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the ward.

Pushing open the door of the lounge next door, Yun Ziqiu pushed Xia Yuandan inside.

"New Year's Day, let's talk alone."

Knowing the intentions of the Yun family, Xia Yuandan realized that Yun Ziqiu had no intention of letting him take Xia Kangan away.

His red eyes were full of hatred, and he glared at the man in front of him: "We have nothing to talk about, please return the child to me."

"This is my child too." Yun Ziqiu was angered by Xia Yuandan's uncooperative attitude: "You secretly gave birth to my child, causing our father and son to not see each other for four years. I haven't settled this debt with you yet."

Xia Yuandan grabbed Yun Ziqiu's collar and said sternly: "What else do you want? Haven't you taken enough from me?"

Yun Ziqiu hugged his waist and held him firmly in her arms: "Xia Yuandan, I feel like I like you a little! Please stay with me!"

Four years ago, he would have been ecstatic to hear these words.

But now, my heart is dead!

Xia Yuandan's face was expressionless: "What tricks do you want to play again?"

"What tricks can I play? I'm serious." Yun Ziqiu stared into Xia Yuandan's eyes. The tenderness of the past appeared in his eyes, but Xia Yuandan could no longer find the feeling he once had.

"On New Year's Day, you should also want Kang An to have a healthy family. You stay with me and we will take care of Kang An together. We can have another child. I like girls very much. Can we have a daughter? I must be right Hello, good to the kids.”

Xia Yuandan sneered: "You married Gu Simeng, and Kang An became your son. Then who am I? Your lover raised outside? If Gu Simeng can't give birth to a child, you will snatch my child, you and the robbers What's the difference?"

Yun Ziqiu endured his anger and did not have an attack. The top priority was to comfort Xia Yuandan.

During this time, Yun Ziqiu realized that he really liked Xia Yuandan. He couldn't bear Xia Yuandan's departure and betrayal, which proved that this person had a certain weight in his heart.

He wanted to keep Xia Yuandan by his side.

Since Gu Simeng couldn't have children anyway, they must have had an invisible marriage. This does not affect him and Xia Yuandan being together at all.

Let Xia Yuandan give him another daughter, so that he will have both children.

Yun Ziqiu didn't like children at all before, but since he found out that Xia Kang'an was his son, the feeling was so wonderful that it was indescribable. He now wants to send the whole world to Xia Kang'an.

That kid is so cute!

It would be even better if I had a daughter!

Yun Ziqiu thought about how to appease Xia Yuandan, and when he spoke again, his voice was gentler than at the beginning: "Yuandan, I am not trying to snatch your child. You know the situation in Xiajia Village better than I do. You and Kang An live in the village, If a child does not get a good education, his life will be ruined. It will be different when he returns to the Yun family. I can give him the best education and let him become a shining young master. The Yun family has such a big family business. From now on, it belongs to him. What else are you dissatisfied with? Can he live such a good life by following you? You can't just think about yourself, you also have to think about your children."