short story 68 (JoongDunk #3)

* JoongDunk ~ E D I T I O N

* NO PROMPT  *synopsis: Joong makes it a pointthroughout the evening to teaseDunk

* NO PROMPT  *
synopsis: Joong makes it a point
throughout the evening to tease
Dunk.

ılılıll |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| llılılı

Their flight had just landed in Japan, and they were heading to the hotel. They didn't have much planned for that night, just a little bit of free time.

While standing in the lobby, Dunk was pulled backward, into Joong's arms; Joong put his chin on Dunk's shoulder, glancing at him.

Out of the corner of his eye, Dunk saw the look Joong was giving him, and his stomach was doing flips.

Trying to ignore both the look and the feeling in his stomach, Dunk glanced toward Gemini, who was looking back and forth between Joong and Dunk.

With a sigh, Dunk turned around to face Joong, squishing Joong's cheeks in his hand. "Why are you so clingy?" He asks, laughing softly.
Joong fakes a look of shock. "Clingy? Me?" He pauses, laughing. "Am I not allowed to be clingy, Squishy?" There he goes with that nickname. Honestly, Dunk isn't one-hundred percent sure where it came from, but he does know that it makes his stomach do a 180 when Joong uses it.
Dunk's face turns red at the nickname, and Joong smiles sweetly at him.
"Squishy?" Joong repeats, leaning in closer.
Dunk's face heats up even more as Joong gives him that look— that look that makes Dunk absolutely melt because Joong is just so cute.
"Don't look at me like that, J," Dunk says weakly, trying to control the butterflies in his belly.
Joong pretends not to understand. "Like what?" he asks softly, leaning closer to Dunk. And, oh— in that moment, Dunk wants nothing more than to grab Joong in his arms and kiss him until neither of them can breathe.

ılılıll |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| llılılı

They've gone out for dinner, and Dunk doesn't know if he's going to make it through. Joong keeps knocking their knees together (on purpose, of course, why else would he do it?), and Dunk keeps shooting glares his way; each time, Joong pretends not to notice. It catches the eyes of Gemini and Fourth, at least.

Dunk puts a hand on Joong's thigh. "Joong." Dunk says, and Joong laughs softly.
"What's wrong, Squishy?" Joong asks him softly.
Dunk glares at him, laughing. "Joong!"

Dunk tries to get Joong's attention discreetly, pointing under the table in Perth and Chimon's direction; the two are throwing glances at each other, and it's clear there's something going on. What that something is, neither Dunk nor Joong can figure out.

ılılıll |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| llılılı

After dinner is over, they're free to go back to their rooms, and Dunk is planning his revenge on Joong...

Dunk pushes Joong back into the chair, smiling down at him as he drops down onto his lap. Looking up at him, Joong places his hands on Dunk's hips as Dunk smiles at him, leaning down and putting a hand on Joong's chest, the smile on his lips growing.

Dunk stops just a few centimeters from Joong's lips, teasing. Joong glances up at him, a pleading look on his face.
"Dunk," comes from his lips in a quiet whimper.
Dunk smiles again, grabbing Joong's face in his hands, tipping it towards him and rests his forehead against Joong's.

Dunk is enjoying teasing Joong, just a little, watching how easily Joong is coming undone underneath him.
"Squishy," Joong whines. "Squishy, I haven't kissed you all day." Dunk smiles at him again, brushing his lips over Joong's lightly, and it very nearly drives Joong insane.
"Squishy," Joong whimpers again, looking up at him with pleading eyes.
"I love you," Dunk says softly, brushing his thumb over Joong's bottom lip. Joong glances up at Dunk, who's focusing on Joong's lips.

When Joong tries to take control, Dunk pulls back just a little. "No, no," Dunk begins. "I'm in control right now."
And though he doesn't mean for it to, a moan slips past Joong's lips that are pressed together tightly. Dunk smirks at the noise, running his fingers through Joong's hair.
"Be patient, my love," Dunk says softly, holding Joong's face in his hands. Joong can't keep his eyes off of Dunk's lips, he just wants to kiss him.
"Ssh," Dunk adds when Joong opens his mouth to say something. Dunk looks at Joong underneath him, clearly struggling to not completely take control and pin Dunk down to kiss him.

Biting his lip— which sends jolts through Joong's body— Dunk leans down, pressing a soft kiss to Joong's lips, making him think finally! to himself.

The kiss deepens quickly, Dunk letting Joong's tongue sweep across his mouth, smiling into the kiss as Joong grips onto Dunk's hips.
"Let it go, my love," Dunk says into the kiss, meaning for Joong to kiss him like he usually does.

Joong's brain— or lips, rather, react immediately, pulling Dunk further up on his lap to hold him closer as he leans Dunk back just a little to make the kiss deeper than it was before. His hands go up Dunk's back, stopping on his shoulders. Joong bites Dunk's lip which makes Dunk moan against his lips.

Dunk's entire body feels as if it's vibrating. Every time Joong kisses him, his stomach does flips. Dunk pulls back slowly, catching Joong's eye and smiling at him.
"I love you squishy," Joong whispers, reaching up to touch Dunk's cheek.
"You know I love you too, J," Dunk replies, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "I'll always love you. I promise."