short story 183 (GeminiFourth #30)

IT'S MY LOVE MIX-UP! DAY!!
the first ep was so good 😭

* GeminiFourth ~ E D I T I O N

* GeminiFourth  ~  E D I T I O N

* NO PROMPT *

☼ ♊︎ ☾

Gemini leads Fourth to a spot that had become very familiar to the pair— the rooftop where they had filmed multiple scenes for My Love Mix-Up!, though Fourth was confused as to why they were there.

Gemini sits on the bench pressed close to the half wall and smiles, pulling Fourth to him by the waist and making him sit beside him. Fourth and Gemini were close, yes. But this sudden show of affection from Gemini was a little bit confusing to him.

Gemini pulls the box out of his pocket, holding it out to Fourth, who looks at him with confusion in his eyes.
It only makes Gemini smile wider and he says, "Open it."

With shaking hands, Fourth opens the box and sees a silver necklace, but what draws his eyes even more is the small charm hanging from it: It's the zodiac sign of Gemini. Fourth raises his eyes and meets Gemini's gaze, looking between the two multiple times.

Gemini pulls Fourth to him, pushing him to sit on his lap as he takes the necklace from the box and hooks it around Fourth's neck. The chain is short, the charm dangling just above his Adam's Apple.

Fourth lifts his hand to touch the necklace that now hangs around his neck and looks at Gemini, who smiles at him. Gemini knows that Fourth is waiting for some sort of explanation, but he's also enjoying the many different expressions that have shown on Fourth's face in the last few minutes.

Fourth wants to say something, but the fact that he's currently sitting on Gemini's lap with a Gemini zodiac sign necklace hanging around his neck, he's rendered momentarily speechless.

Gemini raises a hand to touch Fourth's face softly.
"I know..." He begins softly. "That your feelings for me run much deeper than friendship." Fourth nods, it wasn't like he had made it a big secret or anything— he hadn't, he had been very open with Gemini about it. Gemini acknowledged those feelings, he let Fourth know that it was okay but he also let Fourth know that he wasn't ready yet. Fourth accepted this, he made sure constantly that Gemini felt no pressure. It was a known crush, but it was far from unrequited love.

Gemini brushes his hand through Fourth's hair, drawing his hand across Fourth's jawline. "But I want you to know..." Gemini trails off again, drawing this out as long as possible. "I want you to know that mine do too. You said you were ready when I was, and... I'm ready now." Gemini touches the necklace at Fourth's neck. "I'm yours now, if you want me to be."
Fourth can hardly believe the words that he's hearing. His heart is racing in his chest and he wants to just scream "yes" over and over again. But he pauses and chooses his words carefully. "I would wait a thousand years and more for you, Gem, of course I want you. I love you."
Gemini's lips quirk up and he pulls Fourth's head to his and Fourth wants to kiss him so bad right there.

Gemini pulls something else out of his pocket and holds it out to Fourth. "I bought this for me. I want you to put it on for me."
When Gemini drops the thing in his hand, Fourth feels something cool. Looking down, he sees a bracelet. A simple silver bracelet with a number 4 on it.

Fourth looks at Gemini as tears prick the back of his eyes. How had Gemini planned all of this?
"You want to wear it?" Fourth asks, his voice wobbly.
Gemini knows what Fourth means, asking him if he wants to wear a bracelet with his namesake. A simple nod of his head, as Gemini bites his bottom lip.

As Fourth looks down, circling the bracelet around Gemini's wrist and trying to clasp it, a tear falls and Gemini is ready, wiping it away with his thumb. When Fourth looks back up at him, he gives him a smile. Fourth lifts Gemini's wrist to his lips, pressing a kiss to the bracelet.

Gemini stands up, holding Fourth carefully to steady him. Fourth wraps his arms around Gemini tightly, burying his head in Gemini's neck; Gemini wraps his arms around Fourth's waist, pressing his head against Fourth's.

The two stand in silence for a while, an occasional sniff coming from Fourth as he tries to calm his emotions, or a whispered nothing from Gemini trying to help.

When Fourth pulls out of the hug, he tips head up and looks at Gemini. Gemini could melt— how is he so cute? Gemini dips his head towards Fourth's, connecting their lips before Fourth has a chance to even react.

Fourth continues not to react for a few moments until his brain catches up, then he smiles against Gemini's lips and starts to kiss him back— harder.

Gemini tips Fourth's head back, sucking on his lips and kissing every crevice of Fourth's mouth that's possible. He doesn't want to miss anything, and he takes care to show Fourth just how much he loves him with the kisses.

Fourth lets Gemini take over, giving in to him and murmuring, "Gem," against Gemini's lips with a smile when they briefly part to get air. Gemini's voice, raspy, says Fourth's name and it sends shivers down his spine. He leans in and closes the gap again, feeling like their lips have been separated for far too long.

As the kiss ends, Gemini continues pressing soft kisses along Fourth's jaw, trying to hide the blush and shyness on his face. Fourth catches his head in his hands, guiding it to connect their eyes.
"Don't hide." Fourth murmurs. "Finally, you are mine and I want everything that comes with it."

^^ the necklace (:

^^ the necklace (: