short story 190 (SingtoKrist #3)

* SingtoKrist ~ E D I T I O N

* SingtoKrist  ~  E D I T I O N

* NO PROMPT *

🤎🧸🍂

Singto knew that their performance today had been emotionally taxing on Krist. He could see it in the way that Krist was moving, the way he looked at him— even in the way he was standing.

Krist didn't know why this was happening now. Yes, it had been a long day and yes he was tired. But why did his brain have to make this happen now? He just wanted to go home. Why couldn't they go home yet? They'd done their part.

Singto kept a close eye on Krist as he waited for their management— someone— tell them that they could go home. He was watching when he saw Krist lean against the wall, sliding down to the floor and pulling his knees to his chest. He didn't waste time in going to Krist, sitting in front of him carefully as he reached out to touch his arms lightly. At the touch, Krist jumped, raising his head to meet Singto's eyes.
"Ssh it's just me, Kit," Singto soothes softly, raising a hand to brush over Krist's face. "What's wrong, Kit?"
Krist shakes his head— he doesn't really feel like talking, instead he put his knees down and pitched himself forward, laying his head in Singto's lap.

Singto felt when the first tear dropped from Krist's eye, feeling it soak in through his pant leg. He wanted nothing more than to scoop Krist up into his arms and kiss his tears away, but they still hadn't been allowed to leave, so instead he looked down at Krist lying in his lap and stroked a thumb over his cheek.
Softly, he said, "Soon, Kit," and continued to softly rub his cheek.

🤎🧸🍂

Singto led Krist into his condo by the hand, pulling him in behind himself.

He took Krist's things from him and set them down, slipping the jacket off of his shoulders and pulling him in closer. He pressed a kiss against Krist's cheek, running his fingers through his hair.
"Wait here okay?" Singto said softly in his ear, pressing a kiss there too. "I'll go run a bath for you."

When he was finished, Singto pulled Krist along behind him once again, into the bathroom. Waiting until Krist was in the water, Singto waited just outside the door. Stepping back into the room, he sat on the floor beside the bathtub.

Krist felt tired down to his bones. His brain was spinning was with so many different thoughts and he wanted them all just to stop.

"Breathe, Kit." Singto's voice was bringing him back to the present; he hadn't realized he'd been holding his breath. He felt a soft touch on his face from Singto and closed his eyes against it. He loved Singto— he loved him so much and he'd never be able to tell him enough.

"I'm here Kit," Singto's voice bringing him back again. "Right here."

🤎🧸🍂

Krist had begged Singto to sit with him as he sat in the bathtub. Neither one of them said much, but just him being there meant everything to Krist.

"Kit." Singto's lips pressed against his forehead.
Krist looked up, meeting his eyes. "Sing?"
"Hm?" Singto ran his fingers through Krist's hair.
"You won't ever leave me, will you?"
The question caught Singto off guard— what was Krist talking about? "You know I won't, Kit." Singto moved closer to him. "I love you, Kit."

Singto put his lips to Krist's cheeks, pressing kisses against his skin. Moving from his cheeks to his forehead to his nose. When he reached his mouth, he kissed the corner of Krist's lips, moving to kiss him for real. Singto loved Krist's lips, loved the way they kissed him back.

Krist could never resist a kiss from his Sing, even if he was upset. He loved how Singto started soft and slow, drawing him deeper with each move of his lips. Singto could kiss him until Krist couldn't breathe, and sometimes he still didn't think it was enough.

Singto pulled back, pressing a few kisses against Krist's cheek as he held him close. "Kit, I love you."
"I love you Sing." Krist murmurs. "Can you hold me?"
Singto smiles. He loves to hold Krist in his arms, holding him tightly and pressing soft kisses over his skin. He loved when Krist asked for it. Loved when Krist buried his head in the crook of his neck or on his chest, just above his heart.

Nodding, Singto lays Krist back slowly, cradling his head with his hand, making sure he didn't hit it. Then he opened his arms and waited for Krist to crawl into them.

Tonight, Krist chose to rest his head in the crook of Singto's neck. As he rubs Krist's back softly, Singto kisses his forehead with a smile.

Geez, he sure was a lucky guy to have a Kit.