short story 143 (🔞 Masterlist #2)

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES
FirstKhao (Short Story 72)
PondPhuwin (Short Story 81)
EarthMix (Short Story 97)
BossNoeul (Short Story 98)

🌶 ❤️‍🔥

* FirstKhao  ~  E D I T I O N
      * from Short Story 72

* NO PROMPT *

Khao practically drags First out of the car and into his house. He sidesteps the cats, closing the door behind them, and tugging First close to him.
"Happy birthday to me," Khao murmurs against First's lips before connecting them and nearly devouring him.

~

"It wouldn't be fair to make the birthday boy do the work, would it?" First murmurs, slipping his hand in the waist band of Khao's pants and finding his hole.

Khao gasps when First's finger presses in, gripping onto First's upper arms and squeezing, his mouth hanging open.

First smirks at Khao's reaction, circling a second finger around before adding it in. Khao whimpers, leaning his head on First's shoulder, leaving an opened mouth kiss against his skin.

In an attempt to distract himself when the third finger slips inside of him, Khao grabs a very hard First in his hand, smiling when he sees the tip leaking already.

First swears, saying, "Khao!" when Khao swipes his thumb over the tip. Khao looks up at him, a sparkle in his eyes.

"I want it." Khao murmurs, breathing heavily. "First, I want it."
"Okay," First says gently, holding Khao's face in his hand. "How?"
This goes straight to Khao's core. "Can I ride you?" He asks softly, lifting his head towards First.

First grabs Khao's hips as he eases himself in, watching Khao as he throws his head back, letting out a loud whimper.
First pulls Khao's head to his and kisses him. "Ssh..." He murmurs against Khao's lips. "Are you okay?"
Khao nods as First reaches his hand up, brushing hair from Khao's face.

Khao starts to move his hips, throwing his head back again. First puts his hands on Khao's hips, helping Khao occasionally by lifting him. Khao smiles and First feels a jolt go through his body as he watches him.

Khao leans down, kissing First roughly, moaning against his lips when First grabs his waist, holding him close and laying him back on his back.

First moves his hips, nearly pulling out and then pushing back in a few times.

Khao pulls First's arm, grabbing his hand and putting his thumb in his mouth, sucking, nearly sending First over the edge.

Khao wraps his fingers around himself, stroking quickly as he feels his release nearing.

First smiles, pulling out as he grabs Khao in one hand, jerking them off together, using his other to finger Khao's hole.

The sensations of both of these things and seeing First release makes Khao cum, too, trying to catch his breath as he leans back, soft moans still coming from his lips.

First pulls Khao up, kissing him deeply.
"I love you." Khao mumbles against First's lips.
First smiles. "I love you, Khao. Happy birthday."

          ————————————————

🌶 ❤️‍🔥

* PondPhuwin  ~  E D I T I O N
      * from Short Story 81