short story 98 (BossNoeul #3)

FortPeat story coming (hopefully) soon!

* BossNoeul  ~  E D I T I O N

* NO PROMPT  *

˚ ༘ ♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

"Do you miss Boss?" The interviewer asks, both catching Noeul off guard but making him react instantly.
Noeul smiles. "The most in the world." Noeul answers honestly.

From the audience, Boss— who Noeul doesn't know is there— smiles to himself as he catches only the tail end of the question Noeul answer to the interviewer's next question.

"— is very cute when he smiles." Noeul is saying.

"Why did you choose Boss and Punch for your first fam meet?" The interviewer asks.
"How could I not choose Boss? We grew up together. He's been there in every moment of our time. So he's always the first person I think of when I want to have a good time." Noeul answers.

(^ these are real questions Noeul was asked and his real answers.)

˚ ༘ ♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

Before the show is over, Boss sneaks backstage with their manager, Fort, and Peat before he decides to go wait in the dressing room.

Noeul had been traveling, unable to see Boss, for a few weeks. Boss knew how he himself felt, so he could only imagine (or maybe just hope) Noeul felt the same.

As the show ends, Boss goes into Noeul's dressing room to wait, his stomach doing excited flips when he hears Noeul's voice outside the dressing room door.

The door opens, and there stands Noeul, looking shocked and surprised.
"Hi baby," Boss says softly, smiling widely.
Noeul falls into Boss's arms, savoring the feeling of being back in his boyfriend's arms.
As he breathes in deeply, Noeul pulls back, saying, "I missed you so much."
Boss smiles, pressing the side of his cheek against Noeul's, whispering, "I love you, baby," in his ear.

Pulling back Boss tips Noeul's chin up. Noeul smiles as he loops his arms around Boss's neck, pulling his head to his own and connecting their lips.

˚ ༘ ♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

Their friends (well, Fort and Peat, at least) hadn't been shocked, per say, when Boss and Noeul had told them that they were together (officially), but it did catch them a little off guard...

Funnily enough, the moment that had started their entire relationship had happened because they'd been separated for a few weeks and, from there, things had just progressed...

o n e  ~  y e a r  ~  e a r l i e r

Noeul had arrived at the airport way earlier than he needed to, but he was just too excited to see Boss.

Boss had been gone for nearly three weeks, and Noeul's pretty sure that, when Boss left, he'd taken a little fragment of his heart with him.

Boss hadn't meant to kiss Noeul when they'd walked into his apartment. It's just that he'd missed Noeul so much and when he'd turned around, he had seen Noeul looking so pretty.

Without truly thinking, Boss had stepped forward and, without explanation, had kissed Noeul softly and deeply. When he'd pulled back, Noeul was looking up at him, and— oh those eyes. His eyes were wide in surprised, but there was something in the way that Noeul was looking up at him.
"I'm sorry, I—" Boss stammers.
Noeul grins. "I'm not. I've been waiting for you to do that." Noeul reaches up his hand, pressing a featherlight touch to Boss's cheek before he slides his hand around to the back of Boss's neck, pulling his head down to his.

Boss kisses Noeul deeply, having not realized until now that the feeling of Noeul's lips on his is something he had missed more than he thought he would or did. Noeul presses into Boss, stepping as close as he possibly can and Boss wraps an arm around him.

Pulling back, Noeul looks up at Boss, smiling.
"I love you."
Boss nudges his nose against Noeul's. "I love you."

˚ ༘ ♡ ⋆。˚ ❀
p r e s e n t ~ d a y

After leaving the venue, Noeul is not to be seen without clinging to Boss, who smiles as he proudly holds Noeul in his arms.

Noeul stands pressed against Boss as they stand together, waiting to be given their room number for their hotel that night.

A few feet away, Fort and Peat's heads are bowed together, and they're whispering about something.

Boss nuzzles his nose against Noeul's ear, softly whispering, "My baby,"
Noeul squeezes Boss's hand, turning his head to look up at him. Boss smiles.
"I could look at you all day," Boss says, brushing a thumb over Noeul's chin.
Noeul blushes, but before he can reply, both Fort and Peat have made their way over to the two.

After they've been given their room, Noeul immediately sets to rummaging through Boss's bag.
"What are you doing?" Boss asks with a laugh.
Noeul looks up, pulling a shirt of Boss's out of the bag and holding it up. Boss smiles at him, walking forward and squishing Noeul's cheeks in his hands.
"You don't need that right now, do you?" Boss asks, throwing the shirt on the bed behind him as he brushes his lips over Noeul's, which sends a shiver down his spine.

Noeul sits on the bed and leans against the headboard, wearing the aforementioned shirt of Boss's, the blanket on his lap.

Boss turns to look at Noeul, smiling. "What?" He murmurs.
Noeul smiles, shaking his head. "I just think you're pretty," he says softly, leaning over and resting his head on Boss's shoulder.
Boss kisses Noeul's forehead. "That's all you."