short story 79 (GeminiFourth #16)

* GeminiFourth ~ E D I T I O N

* FULL version of Short Story 5

* PROMPT 1, PART 1 *

The video had circulated around of Gemini and Fourth at their event where Fourth wasn't looking Gemini in the eyes, but was looking, instead, at his lips.

Later that evening when Gemini pulled up in front of Fourth's house, the only thing in Fourth's brain was 'now or never'.

When Gemini turned to look at Fourth, he was met with Fourth's lips against his. The kiss was soft, but pressing, and Fourth's hand went to the side of Gemini's face, trying to ground himself. This is really happening, he thinks to himself.

Fourth ends the kiss far too soon for Gemini's liking.
"I-" Fourth begins, trying to stammer out an apology.
Gemini's lips move into a smile as he looks up at Fourth half in his seat and half on the center console of the car. Putting his hands on Fourth's waist, Gemini pulls him over onto his lap, resting his hands on Fourth's waist. Fourth's heart beats even quicker at the action and he looks at Gemini under him.
"Gem," Fourth says softly, unsure what else to say.
"Do you regret it?" Gemini asks, looking at Fourth.
"Wha-? No." Fourth says, confused.
"Then kiss me again, Fourth." It's not a question, or a request— More of a demand.

Fourth leans down, his lips pressing against Gemini's again, harder this time, and Gemini kisses Fourth back. Pressing his fingers into Fourth's back, Gemini tugs Fourth closer (as close as they can be in a car), the warmth in his stomach spreading as he smiles against Fourth's lips.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

A few weeks after the car 'incident' and Gemini and Fourth are closer than they had been.

When Gemini walks into the GMMTV building, he instantly finds Fourth wrapping his arms around him from behind, his lips grazing over Fourth's cheek, uncaring about the others around them. Fourth can't help but smile as his cheeks turn red.
"Good morning," Fourth says with a laugh, turning to look at Gemini.
Gemini grins at him. "Good morning, Fot-Fot,"

When Gemini and Fourth are still staring at each other after a minute, Khao clears his throat. "We're still here, you know." The two turn, looking at Khao, Jimmy, and Sea standing in front of them and Fourth's cheeks turn red again.

"So... you and Gem, huh?" Phuwin asks later when he and Fourth are standing outside.
Fourth turns to look at him like he has no clue what he's talking about. "What do you mean?"
Phuwin laughs. "He loves you."
Fourth shrugs. "I know he does. He doesn't say it, but... I know he does."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Fourth didn't trust his eyes when he saw the text message pop up while they're in the green room in Phuket. He doesn't even know where Gem had wondered off to— or when, for that matter.
    ╰─▸ ❝ @[gemini_nt] i love you

He knew Gem loved him, he did. But he also knew how hard it had been in the past for him to actually say it. His heart rate sped up, and he audibly gasped, causing Phuwin to look up from his own phone.
"Fot? What's wrong?" Phuwin asked.
Instead of answering, though, Fourth shoved his phone in Phuwin's hands.
"He's—- he's never said that to me before." Fourth said, a smile spreading across his face.
Phuwin smiles at him. "I told you he loved you."
"I never thought he didn't, I just... I don't know, it's different to hear it. Or, I guess read it."
Phuwin smiles again as he watches Fourth.

Hours later, Fourth unlocks and opens the door to their shared hotel room, finding Gem sitting on the edge of their bed. Gemini looks up as Fourth enters, his classic, cheeky grin spreading across his face.

"Fot—" he began but gets cut off when Fourth jumps onto his lap, wrapping his arms around Gem.
"Say it out loud," Fourth whispers, a smile spreading across his lips. "Please," he adds, a pout coming onto his face.
"Gem!! I wanna hear you say it," Fourth whines, tickling his chin.
Gemini lowers his head, still grinning.
"Gem..." Fourth says. "Just once? Please?"
Gem meets Fourth's eyes, knowing he won't be able to hold out much longer— he always gives in to Fourth.
"I love you, Fot," he says softly as he finally gives in and instantly he loves the smile that spreads across Fourth's face.
"Can I kiss you, Gem?" Fourth asks, his eyes pleading. Gemini smiles, leaning in and pressing his lips to Fourth's.
"One more time?" Fourth asks softly, his lips ghosting over Gem's, making him blush as he wraps his arms around Fourth's hips, looking up at him.
"Fourth..." Gem teases.
A light kiss on Gem's lips. "Please," Fourth whines playfully.
Another kiss. "Just one more." Fourth pleads, tickling Gem's chin.
Another kiss, longer this time. "Gem...." Fourth says his name in a way that makes Gemini's heart skip a beat.
Another kiss, deeper and more romantic, which makes Gemini's breath catch in his throat; Fourth has never kissed him like that.
"I can't say it if you keep kissing me, Fot," Gem manages to say in between kisses. Fourth pulls back, looking at him expectantly.
"If I say it, you have to kiss me like that again. Gem bargains. Fourth smiles, leaning in, kissing him deeply, using one hand to cup Gemini's face in his hand, pressing his other against his neck, coaxing a small moan from Gemini's throat.
"Like that?" Fourth asks.
"I love you, Fourth," Gemini breathes. "I love you so much, and I'm sorry I don't say it enough. Just know that I always love you."
Fourth leans in again, kissing him softly. "I love you, too, Gem," he whispers.
Gemini looks up at Fourth, holding him close. "I love you." Gemini repeats, caressing the side of Fourth's face.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

After GMMTV 2024 Part One, at the after party, Fourth is talking to Phuwin when, seemingly out of nowhere, Gemini appears.

After Phuwin disappears, Fourth turns to Gemini, wrapping his arms around his neck. Gemini smiles at Fourth, squishing his cheeks in his hand. Leaning forward, Fourth kisses Gemini, not caring that there are people around. The room is so packed and loud and busy that the chance of someone even noticing is astronomically high.

"What was that for?" Gemini asks with a laugh as Fourth pulls back.
Fourth's eyes sparkle a little as he simply replies with the words, "I love you."
Gemini rests his forehead against Fourth's. "I love you, too."