𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒

6 weeks later

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Is it me or has Scarlett been a bit more moody lately?" Mariano looked up as he stuffed chips in his mouth, "I don't know, I thought that was just her being her usual snappy self."

"No she's mean but not this mean."

"I left the seat on the toilet up and she cussed me out for 30 minutes, then after she started crying and apologizing."

"Is her period coming?" I shrug and plop down next to him, "I don't know, I don't keep track." I grabbed his chips and ate some.

The door swung open revealing Scarlett, "Hey bab- Don't hey babe me."

"Mariano, I told you to stop leaving your shoes by the door! People could trip and I almost did."

"My bad babe, I'll fix them later."

"No you're gonna fix them now, or i'm gonna stick that chip bag up where it hurts." Mariano quickly got up and left out the room.

My eyes widen slightly as she looked at me, glaring. "Hey baby- if that toilet seat is up when I go in I'm gonna drown you in the toilet." My eyes widen as I quickly got up and walked into the bathroom making sure to put the toilet seat down.

"Good boy." I walk out the bathroom and she walks in closing the door behind her, I let out a breath in relief as I plop down on the bed.

Mariano walks in and sits down next to me, "She's going crazy what do we do?" He whispers into my ear, "I told you." I whisper back as I eye the bathroom door.

She walks out and I clear my throat while sitting back, "Hey babe." 

"I'm sorry you two, I've just been so stressed." She begins to cry as she lays down on me.

What the hell?

"Work has just been so stressful, I didn't mean to take my anger out on you guys."

"It's okay baby." I say with a chuckle as she lays her head down on my chest, "For a second there I thought you were going crazy-" My eyes widen at the words that left my mouth as I looked at a scared Mariano.

She slowly raises up her eyes looking cold as ever, "Did you really just call me crazy?"

"No, That's not what I meant."

"You bastard, Since you think I'm crazy why don't you just go downstairs and never come back up. If I see you, let alone smell you i'm gonna strangle you with my bare hands!" My eyes widen as I nod quickly.

"Yes ma'am."

"That goes for you as well Mariano." We both get up and quickly leave the room, "Alright there's definitely something wrong."

"I really don't wanna think this possibility but the other day she ate croutons and ice cream."

"What are you saying...."

"Is she pregnant?" I whisper leaning down on the counter, "Why the fuck are you whispering she's upstairs? What did you say?"

"I said is she pregnant?"