𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟔

3 months later

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢

"Did you get the cake? I swear Scarlett's gonna go off in any second." I whisper shout into the phone as I walk into the bathroom.

"I'm coming, The bakery gave me the wrong cake at first. Be there in 10." Mariano hung up and I sighed putting my phone back in my pocket.

I took a deep breath before I opened the bathroom door to see Valerian glaring at me, "How could you
leave me out there with that monster."

"I was checking in on the cake with Mariano."

"Scarlett's going crazy out there." He mumbles as we walk out towards the backyard, "What's new." I greet everyone as I pass.

It was our baby shower and it was time for the gender reveal soon but the cake wasn't here yet.

I walked over to Scarlett who was trying to bend over and grab something, "Didn't the doctor specifically tell you not to do that." She looked at me with a glare, "That doctor was annoying."

"You only find her annoying because she said you could only have 1 sweet thing a week."

"Other pregnant women from the classes I go to can eat so many sweets but why can't I?" she whined while sitting down, "Because you eat too much of them." I say as I rub her belly slowly, "That's not true."

"Baby you ate three cakes in the same day, and they all had two layers." She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Don't be such a baby." I kiss all over her face, "It wasn't three it was two and a half." I chuckled and pulled her towards my chest.

I swayed her in my arms, "I'll sneak you two pieces of cake later." She smiled and puckered her lips to kiss me.

"That baby is gonna come out as a cake." She nudged me with an eye roll, "I hate you."

"I love you too." She rolled her eyes and walked away, I laughed and sat down on the bench. "I'm finally here with the cake!" I look to the side to see Mariano coming out the house, "Took you long enough."

"I said they got the wrong cake." He set the cake down with a sigh and sat down on the bench next to me. "I'm exhausted."

"Well get back up it's time to see the gender." He groaned loudly and got up muttering cuss words under his breath.

"Alright party people time for the reveal." Valerians sister yells as she brings a box out and sits it down on the table.

Here are four baseballs, the one with the most color wins, like if pink is revealed more than it's a girl. Okay?" We all nod and she hands Scarlett the baseballs and each one of us a bat.

"Me first." I push them out the way and hold the bat up, Scarlett throws the ball towards me and I swung the bat making pink smoke come out.

She immediately cheered, "Watch it's gonna be a girl."

"I still have faith it's gonna be a boy." She rolled her eyes and grabbed the next baseball while Mariano pushed me out the way.

We hit all the balls but it ended up as a tie, "Wait I'm confused you said the most but they're all tied." Scarlett frowned.

"Oh I forgot a baseball." She handed it to her and threw it towards me and blue smoke came out. "it's a boy? It's a boy?!" I jumped up and down.

"Actually you're having triplets." Mariano spit out his drink and started choking, "Say what now?"

She opened the box and it revealed two pairs of boy clothes and one dress for babies, "Wait does that mean, we're having a girl and two boys?" Mina took off her jacket revealing her shirt that said it's triplets.

"Wait we're actually having triplets?" I asked eagerly, She nodded with a smile, "Oh my god!" I jumped up and down then picked Scarlett up.

"Wait 3 kids.. I was ready for one but three?" Scarlett sits down on the bench and puts her head down.

"Oh wow, we'll need a bigger nursery." Mina handed us the ultra sound and walked away towards the cake.

"Baby, you okay?" Mariano asked Scarlett while sitting down next to her, I sat down next to them and rubbed her belly.

"Are we even ready for 3 kids?" She starts to breathe fast and Mariano grabs her, "There's four of us, I'm pretty sure we can handle 3 kids."

"We'll be fine, Besides I'm done with art school and we're set with money." I chime in rubbing her shoulder.

"I guess you're right I'm just nervous."

"Let's get rid of those nerves with cake and ice cream." I hold out my hand and stand up and she perks her head up at the mention of ice cream.

"Atta girl." I drag her to the cake.

I smile down at her and kiss her forehead, "I love you." She smiled up at me, "I love you too, now let's come some cake."

I scoff and grab a plate along with a knife to cut the cake, "Here is your big piece, you'll get the ice cream after so you don't eat this in a sitting." She frowned but took it anyway and walked away sitting on the bench.

I looked down at her belly and took a sip of my drink.

"3 kids.. this is gonna be easy" I mutter to myself.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Sorry for how long it took to update I started my senior year, although I go online it's still a lot of work

I pretty much stop doing everything and focused on school.

I know y'all happy asf that I updated.

but I'm sad that this book is gonna end but you still get a sequel with their kids, that might take a bit.

But there's a small preview of one of them in my other book into pieces 😜 which I will also be updating

ALSO I'm making each triplet each one of their child's because why not? My book my rules all their dnas are in each child so heh. 😼

Decent amount of votes for next chapter LOVE you guys so much.