There's a first for everything that includes dangerous battles

" You ready?.."

I held a bag as we stood in the street that was clearing up at a rapid rate as rain poured down and my other classmates were standing under a few umbrellas I managed to find in the alleyways nearby "let's get going" 

My class all moved together as I showed them to a news agency with few people inside as I had everyone wait outside while I entered

I was immediately met the with the sound of quiet music playing through some radio and chitter chatted from others around in the agency which blocked out the sound of the rain no matter how hard I poured down looking  around I walked through each asle coming across a variety of items but I was looking for newspapers to find on what's going on in this world currently and hoping inside that I could find something on my classes location the air now filled with noise of people chitter chatting while I looked at news papers from heros to baking shows and recipes I couldn't find much information on my location though it was a lost cause searching looking around some more I just slapped a fly away from the corner of my eye with my back hand as it heard it buzzing and a whack as I hit it still staring at some news stuff I was about to ask the lady at the register but was immediately stopped when I heard the sound of my class shouting from outside and then I snapped outside of my thoughts turning around I saw people were rushing left and right "what the hell" 

I ran outside to find my class they were under the umbrella I had them come inside as I asked "what's going on why are people running left and right"

I didn't get a answer as one of my classmates closed the door and moved to the rest of us as the rain poured down like wild fire and I heard over the radio that music would play on live news..local

I immediately ran over to the person at the counter infront of the radio 

"Can you turn the radio up please"

I asked the person at the counter and they did just that

              [Local news broadcast] 

Villian spotted in mutafusta with manipulation of winds authorities advise locking doors and windows and stay inside wait for assistance from hero's to escort you to safety and keep away from the battle zone a hurricane strong enough to pick up cars will be occuring meanwhile stay indoors and away from windows.

                    [local broadcast over]

I stared as I turned to my class they were also listening the sound of wind outside picked up and starting breaking the windows "get away from the windows!" Some of the girls in my class were staring out the window as they backed away I just gone and grabbed my classmates pulling them away "why don't you ever listen!" 

I dragged them to the back of the of the news agency of the room as some resistanced "stop resist ending and get over here!"

I was stared at as some pointed outside "Matilda is outside still!"

I just looked outside "why did no one grab her!?" I just looked the wind was blowing Matilda and I immediately ran over to the door and tried to open it but the wind was pushing it the opposite way to strong so I couldn't open the door knowing I couldn't open the door I looked fro a emergency exit "there's a exit you stay here"

I ran through the emergency exit ending up in a alleyway I felt the strong winds and immediately took my shoes and socks off putting them inside before I closed the emergency exit and ran out the alleyway I had to make a few turns and to no surprise to me pushed past the wind without much issue just a wince of sliding around the place as I ran to the front of the agency the wind got stronger as a saw Matilda's unconscious body slid towards me slowly and signs of her waking  I just looked up at her and then up into the air seeing there's was a tornado midair and the villian standing in it as stuff flew into the air I also saw the hero's "the tornado it's not moving."