Real or fake? |part 2 of trust issue's|

Noe that out of the way

Lets continue

I had little interest in them and i left them at a broke solution now that they could not fix they didn't know what was reality and what wasn't.

As it all went down i had stood on the roofs behind ready to speak up

They stood shocked looking around for any sign of me disappearing

"Well look who my illusion happened to trick. You fell for it twice"

I stood on the roof arms crossed with a smile as they turned to face me

" you truly are gullible its a shame that i used my quirk up to its limit though. But you seriously are stupid so stupid that it's a shame that i got to witness so many hopeless souls try to go against my quirk."

I just spun around while i taunted them before i leaned my head forward as i stood on the edge of the roof before i gone serious again and stopped being stupid myself before i trip and fall.

"Would your poor souls need a explanation? And shall we just leave it at this."

"I feel like i should explain but ill leave the decision to you"

I watched as they stared up at me on the roof's

"How do we know you arent a illusion too!"

Aizawa just shouted upwards and i gave him a dumbfounded look before rolling my eyes

"Might as well explain then."

"You see when we were in the police station i made a illusion that made it look like i was a illusion.that shattered but in reality i cant just break my illusions like that as it relys on the targets mind and i felt id be kind and honest to finish my manipulative game no matter how fun it is as i felt pity on you to to face you myself instead of sending my illusions to deter you as i know it would leave you with no solid answers." "This girl cant be serious.."

walking away on the roof i left "ight bye" i walked off doing a dismissal motion with my hand before leaving when i jumped down into a alleyway far away from where the event was i stared at the ground as i walked and avoided a idiotic trap just walked around it and out the alleyway i had began to walk to the alleyway my classmates are at but saw them and everything else was gone whoch had me confused yet annoyed as i saw a note from someone it said "want them back then answer our questions" i stared in annoyance thinking

[💭: nah they can keep them. Nah i'm kidding those fuckers are just useless in general i know these people aren't serious.]

2 days passed and i started to search for my class mates but i couldn't find them as i just stared at the note "they probably were serious i fucking hate my classmates so i dont care. That much ill just steal them back"

I just traveled along some roofs trying to avoid falling into alleyway while i was at it i just started getting good at it and eventually i found my classmates walking around clearly bored but they were in a building one looking very clearly like the place that was in a picture i just snuck in through the roof and some vents crawling in the vents i overheard some conversations nothing important then i reached my classmates they were in a random room that had beds and food they were doing random games i just was in the vent above and kicked the hatchment open it hit the floor and made a loud noise and i jumped down it was a high drop but i gotten up quickly i saw that my classmates were all chill but definitely did not see me coming out of the vent as something to expect i stared at my class in unamusement "I'm sure that i said to stay in the alleyway was that unclear"

I just stared my class knew the were likely dead meat as i just stepped over the wire for a trap completely avoiding it and stood there waiting for a answer from my classmates as i stood there waiting for my classmates to speak i heard someone open a door behind me "hm?" I turned around immediately to have someone attempt to knock me out and i just fell after a minute i looked up and shouted "bitch did you just try to knock me out!?"

It was aizawa he stared at me weirdly when i just spoke up "how the fuck are you not unconscious?"

Whatever off topic

I just got grabbed by the hair and dragged out the room for a moment before aizawa fell into his own trap "...how stupid do you get."