CHAPTER 2

Light coming through the window filling up the room, covered with light curtains,beeping sound of machines, woke up the boy who was sleeping peacefully,he began to open his eyes trying to adjust to the light, after few seconds when his eyes adjust to the light, he looked around finding himself in a white walled room, some machines beeping, IV drip connected to his hand.

Suddenly the door open entering the two men from last light. Now when the omega looked at them carefully he saw both the alpha looked very handsome and dangerous with dominating personality.

"Oh you woke up little one" said the first alpha.

The omega looked at the two alpha with astonish look trying to recollect the memory from last night event.

" How are you feeling now? Are you fine"??

He just nod his head.

"What's your name little one? Asked the alpha who got shot last night.

The omega didn't answer anything still afraid from last nights event, he just kept looking at them and didn't utter a single word.

The alpha understood the situation and to light the air he introduced himself " i am vegas,vegas theerapanyakul" smiling at the omega and this is "kimhan theerapanyakul" said the alpha introducing the other one.

"My..myy naame is rai...rain sir" the omega speak for the first time.

Both vegas and kim smiled at rain. Then the doctor came in the room followed by a nurse and check rain's condition and said now he is fine he  fainted because of shock and over exhaustion, the wounds are not that serious  they have treated them and will recover in few days. He can go home.

Vegas nod at the doctor, the doctor exited the room, vegas turned around rain and asked him what happened last night and why he was running from the betas.

Again rain become silent, eyes brimmed with tears ready to fall at any moment, kim saw that and tried to comfort the omega " don't worry if you don't want to talk about that, you dont have to tell us" said kim. Kim can see fear in rains eyes and he don't want rain to remember the horrifying incident.

Rain just nod his head.

"I am sor...sorry siiirr, because of me you got in trouble and got injured" said rain in shuttering voice now tears running through his eyes covering his beautiful face, nose red.

Both vegas and kim looked at rain in amusement that how innocent this little boy is.

'No worries little one it just touched my shoulder nothing else,you dont have to worry' said vegas.

"Despite being ruthless and mafia both kim and vegas were talking to rain in a calm tone, it was coming very naturally to them usually they are not like this with anyone else other than their family but there was something in this boy that attracted them and were talking very calmly to the omega  as if they trying to comfort the omega and making him feel that he is safe"

After calming himself down, rain looked at them and said " i have to go home sir my friend must be so worried for me, i have to contact him"
"And what about your family" ? Asked kim.

'Rain looked hesitantly at them and said " i dont have a family sir my parents died in an accident"
Kim looked at him with sadness in his eyes, feeling bad for the innocent boy.

"Thanku so much sir for helping me last night, if you were not there maybe rain would not survive, rain will always be grateful to you" said the omega.
Vegas and kim just smiled at him, kim called one of his bodyguard from outside and told him to drop rain safely at his home.

"Rain said no immediately that he can go by himself already they have done a lot for him, vegas interrupted him and said dont worry little let him drop you we would be at ease if you got home safely.

"Rain just nod his head didnt argue any further, and said thanku you"

Car stopped at a location, Rain got out of the car, bow at the bodyguard and said thanku for dropping him and got inside.
The bodyguard call vegas and inform him that he dropped the boy.

TBC.....