CHAPTER 40

Rain lay there, feeling completely drained, but a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips. He glanced over at Phayu, who was still holding him tightly, tears streaming down his face.

"We did it," Rain murmured softly, his voice barely above a whisper.

Phayu nodded, unable to speak as he continued to hold Rain close, overwhelmed with emotion.

Uncle Kit and the medical team worked quickly to clean and wrap the baby, before gently placing the crying newborn in Rain's arms.

As Rain held him, the baby's cries seemed to quiet down immediately, as if comforted by rain's touch. Rain looked down at their baby with tears of joy in his eyes, overwhelmed by the feeling of holding their baby for the first time.

"It's a boy, and a very healthy one," Uncle Kit announced, revealing the gender of the baby. But for Phayu and Rain, the gender didn't matter; all they cared about was their baby's health and well-being.

Phayu watched with indescribable emotions as Rain cradled their son, feeling like he was seeing a miracle unfold before his eyes. Seeing Rain with their baby nestled against his chest was a dream for phayu that he used to see every night.

Rain had always been his world, but now they had a new addition to share that love and world with.

Rain looked up at Phayu, their eyes met, and in that moment, they both knew that their family was complete. They didn't need anything else as long as they had each other and their precious baby boy.

Rain's voice quivered with emotion as he spoke, "Look, Dada, it's our baby." Despite his exhaustion, Rain's eyes were sparkling with joy as he held their son, his heart was overflowing with love and he couldn't wait to shower his baby with that love.

Phayu leaned in, kissing Rain's forehead tenderly, his own eyes misty with tears of happiness.

Soon Rain's eyes began to close from exhaustion, Phayu silently signaled for him to rest, as he knew the need rest after the intense labor. With trembling hands, Phayu carefully took the baby into his arms, marveling at the tiny, delicate life he now held.

Phayu cradled their newborn son for the first time, feeling an overwhelming rush of emotion. It was a sensation unlike any other, the realization of becoming a father and the responsibility that came with it. Before Rain entered his life, Phayu never imagined that fatherhood would bring him such completeness, but now, holding their precious baby, he understood the depth of love in a whole new way.

Meanwhile, Rain was shifted to a normal room to rest, and the baby was taken for further examination.

××××××××

Rain woke up after a few hours, slowly opening his eyes. Instinctively, he reached for his belly, but it was flat. His heart raced for a moment until he remembered that he had already given birth to their baby. Then he remembered the baby.

"You awake, baby?" He heard Phayu's voice and looked to see him entering the room, followed by Pete and Aaron. Phayu immediately went to Rain's side, holding his hand.

"Are you feeling any pain? Do you need anything?" Phayu bombarded Rain with questions. Pete put a hand on Phayu's shoulder and said, "Let him talk, Phayu." Phayu nodded and looked at Rain.

Rain opened his mouth and his first question was, "Where is our baby?" Phayu smiled and gestured towards a baby crib behind him. "He's sleeping. Do you want to see?" Rain nodded eagerly. Pete went to the baby's side and picked up a blue bundle, their baby, and approached Rain.

 Pete went to the baby's side and picked up a blue bundle, their baby, and approached Rain