CHAPTER 12

"Sky come early in the morning to surprise rain as well as he was worried about rain because of the incident and it rained yesterday and he knows lightning startle rain, he was just hoping that rain is ok".

"Sky open the door with spare key he didnt ring the bell and slowly enter and open the door of the room, but the moment he open the door he got the biggest surprise of his life, someone was sleeping with rain, sky sees that and shout a little.

"Rainnn"!!!

"Rain listen the voice and he open his eyes to look and to his surprise sky was standing at the door with mouth wide open, rain forgot everything that someone is sleeping beside him,he immediately come out of phayu's arms and jump on sky, to his luck sky hold him tight although he loose his balance a little but manage to catch rain as its not first time rain always do that.

"Rain wrap his legs around sky waist hands wrapped around his neck and hide his face in the crook of sky neck, sky was rubbing his hand on rains back".

"I missed you"!! Said rain.

"I missed you to"

"Someone was looking at them and definitely was not happy maybe a litttle bit jealous, seeing his rain in someone's arm".

Sky look at phayu intently with stern face, not only looking but staring at phayu"

"Phayu taken a little back when sky stare at him like that, phayu was not someone who got afraid from someone not even alphas and sky was an omega but the way he was looking shock phayu a little.

"Rain notice that and came down from sky arms".

"Ahh....ummm ..skyy...rain was trying to form words to explain the situation to sky. Umm..he is p'phayu i told you about the other day".

"Phayu waived at sky awkwardly because this is not how they were suppose to meet for the first time him being with rain in his bed".

'Ok but what is he doing here, asked sky, he was still staring at phayu.

"Sky was very protective of rain and right now he dont know who is phayu and what is his intention, even he is in their house and top of that in their bed with rain sleeping in his arms".

"Ahh last night it was raining so hard and phi came to drop me and i asked him to stay here rain explain sky then looking down".

"Sky look at rain, caress rain's head".

"Its ok rain sky said all smiling at rain and suddenly change his expression while looking at phayu".

"Ok now get fresh i will make us breakfast , we have to go uni today.

"Rain nodded his head then turn to look at phayu who was looking at them all the time".

"Sky leave the room, giving one last look to phayu as in warning'.

"Phayu stood up from the bed and went near to rain, rain gulped a little when phayu come closer to him".

"Rain look at phayu's face he was still looking so handsome even he just woke up. Umm phi why don't you get fresh first i will help sky in the kitchen.

'Phayu wanted to say something but stop. He went to the bathroom. Rain sigh and goes to sky to help him".

"Sky look at rain coming".

Where is p'phayu? Asked sky.

"He is getting ready" rain can see that sky has lot of questions to ask.

'Umm sky if you want to ask something you can you know i will tell you everything said rain".

'Sky look at rain and hold his hand".