CHAPTER 10

"Phayu go and see if rain is ready or not" said pete..

"Yes paa"

Phayu was about to go when he saw rain on the stairs...

"Oh i was coming to see you, come lets have breakfast said phayu".

"Both vegas and pete look at rain, you are looking so adorable rain,said pete and squeeze rain's cheek then hug him tightly"

"Rain coughs a little"

"Paa what are you doing, you are squeezing him, said phayu and take rain away from pete's hold and caress his cheek, are you fine rain?, asked phayu.

Rain blushes a little when phayu touch his cheek,

"oh come on you brat you are reacting as if i am hurting rain", said pete.

"Rain are you hurt"? asked pete.

"No khun i am fine said rain with his bunny smile".

"Aww you look so cute when you smile pete said with adoration in his eyes.

Vegas pats rains head, "you are like a ball of sunshine when you smile" said vegas.vegas feels a deep connection with rain, it was weird that in a small time rain took vegas heart because for vegas its really hard to trust someone and treat them like a family, but rain is different he was like a sunshine that was missing in his family and vegas wanted rain to be a part of his family from the day one that he saved rain.

"Come rain sit with me and call me paa and call him dad,pete said and make rain sit on the chair on his right, vegas was sitting in front of pete and rain  is sitting in front of phayu.

Rain look at pete in amusement, he was hesitant, whether he should call them paa and dad because its too early they just meet today, he looked at phayu, phayu understood rains hesitance.

You can call them whatever you want rain, pete look at rain took his hand and squeeze a little, we will be happy if you will call me paa said pete with reassurance.

"Tears brim in rains eyes,

"Why are you crying honey pete hugged rain". If you dont want its ok.

"No its not like that i...i..a...am just feeling so ha..happy" said rain.

"Vegas and phayu both come rain's  and pete side, no need to cry little one vegas said and wipe off rain's tears".

"Phayu was looking at his parents and he is very happy that they are treating rain so well, his soon to be "boyfriend".

"Come lets have the breakfast said pete", he then serve rain.

"They all were looking at rain in awe, how cutely he was having his food with a little pout , rain can feel all the eyes are on him,but he decided not to look up.

"Have this rain said pete putting more food in rains plate"

"Paa i am full", said rain.

"Oww but you haven't had anything and see how small are you and looking weak, you should eat more".

"Rain look at phayu and vegas with pleading eyes"

"Its ok baby rain can come other day you can feed him as much as you want,you will come rain?" said vegas.

Rain look at vegas with wide eyes, thinking "are they saying i can come here again" this was the first time when someone was treating rain so well after sky and his parents, it is a very foreign feeling to him to be loved so much. Just yesterday he has no one and now he have phayu and his parents whom he can call paa dad.