CHAPTER 9

"Rain you can use this room's bathroom, i will use other one" said phayu.

"Ok phi" said rain and turn to go but suddenly he feel dizzy and he trips  he closed his eyes and waited to hit the floor but it never happen, rain slowly open his eyes and saw phayu was holding him, his hands holding his waist. Rain was looking into his beautiful eyes feel like drowning in it.

"Be careful rain you would have fall" said phayu in a concerning voice.

"Uhmm..thanku phi i said abruptly getting out of his hold, i was feeling so shy i immediately went to take shower and closed the door behind me, my heart was beating like hell, why i always feel like this when i am close to him. I took a warm shower and my body was feeling so relax.

I looked at my face in mirror there was a little cut on the corner of my lip, then i think if p'phayu didn't help me last night what would have happen, a shiver ran through my body. I wipe my body and wear a bathrobe because i dont have any cloth to wear, i come out of the bathroom, p'phayu was already there in the room and staring at me with wide eyes

Raii..raiinn youurr clothes, p'phayu said to me gesturing toward clothes on the bed then i realised i was only in the bathrobe,i immediately turned around my face immediately turned red.

"Ok i said with a flushed face, p'phayu immediately went out of the room.
Ohh god how can i come i like in front of him, i was feeling so embarrassed, i took the clothes and wear them and they fit me perfectly, how he know my size i thought. I take a look at his room it was so simple yet elegant just like him grey and black theme and was way bigger then my room. I look at the picture on the wall, he was looking so handsome in it, i went close to the picture and brushed my finger on it, "will you ever like me phi" i said looking at the picture. Someone like him will never like me, he even has a beautiful family just like him and i am a total mess even if he dont like me back i will always want to have him in my life i feel so safe around him after sky. I chuckle at my own thoughts a tear escape my eye.

I then remember about sky i haven't call him since yesterday, i look for my phone, and thankfully i found it, i thought i lost my phone, it was on the table i pick up the phone and look at it,i gasped there were  so many calls and messages from sky, he will kill me now i immediately call sky back.

"Where the hell were you rain i am calling you since last night and messaging you, neither you are replying the calls nor messages" sky said almost yelling at me at the end his voice crack a little and i can feel it,he must be so worried that he is shouting like this.

I am sorry sky i didnt pick up your call my phone was on silent and i was not aware of it, then i told sky everything that happen i cant hide anything from him he is my only family.

"Why didn't you call me rain, you are telling me now what if something happen to you if he didnt come on time rain, how could you be so careless, you know how worried i was when you didnt pickup my calls i knew something is wrong,  i have that uneasy feeling since the moment i leave you alone, i should have not leave you alone its all my fault" sky said sobbing almost, listening to sky my eyes also filled with tears.

No..noo.. sky its not your fault, dont blame yourself please and i am fine i promise nothing happened to me, phi was there to help me, and you are coming tomorrow anyway. And i am at p'phayu house right now.

"Rain i told you many times dont trust anyone we dont know the motive behind their help", sky said in a worried tone.

I know sky but trust me p'phayu is not like this and he helped me two times, and few months back when that incident happen the two men who helped me one of them is p'phayu's dad.

What!! Sky said in shock.

"Yes sky the person helped me was p'phayu dad and i am always grateful to him and even if i dont know that much about phi but i trust his dad so dont worry

Ok you take care of yourself and if anything happen you will call me first now and if you don't pickup your call now i will directly come.

Ok ok sky dont worry i said and then cut the call. I decided to go downstairs they must be waiting for me

Meanwhile:

Phayu's pov.

"Phayu you need to control yourself you cant loose your calm like this, but he was looking so sexy in my bathrobe and it was looking so good on him but he would have look more beautiful "without it", ohh god phayu what are you thinking. I put a break on my dirty thoughts.

I went to other room to fresh up and went to paa and dad i have a lot of questions to ask dad because somewhere i was feeling like its not the whole story that rain told me and dad is definitely hiding something from me. As far as i know dad there is more from his side.

"Where is rain" paa asked me.

He is getting ready, he will be here in a minute i said.

"So you love him, paa asked me and dad looking at me waiting for my answer".

I sigh, i cant hide it from them,  yes i like him alot, no i think not only like but i love him, this is the first time i am falling for someone,but i am afraid if he will like me or not and will he accept me for who i am. I feel a different connection with him, i always feel so attracted toward toward him, from the very first time i saw him in the cafe i could not take my eyes from him, he is the most beautiful person i have ever seen, phayu said with honesty and adoration in his eyes.

"You think he is your mate" pete asked.

"Yes i feel a connection with him even last night when i didnt find him i was so restless i was feeling like something is wrong with him and i was right when i saw him in that situation my whole world stopped. I failed to protect him paa i was feeling like a failure i choked on my tears.

"Dad hugged me and paa wipe my tear then i realise i was crying, i was never  like this before, this weak but when it comes to rain my weak side comes out, i can do anything for him".

"Don't worry son, if he will love you than he will accept you for who you are.

"Vegas is right venice,give him time and pursue him in a right way tell him you like him,show him your sincerity, he is so innocent and pure hearted we can tell it just by meeting him once,,and he went through alot as far as vegas told me, and we dont even know the whole what he went through,said pete trying to console his own son his own heart was paining looking at venice like this, this was the first time he was seeing phayu like this, he never belived that he will find his love, but moon goddess have some different plan, he was happy for his son finally he will be happy after all those years.

"You should not worry son, even when me and kim meet rain that day we felt the same, he is way too innocent and soft, even he was afraid but we can feel the how true the boy is, kim was so fascinated by the boy that he wanted to take him in our family as his son that time itself but fate has some different plan and see you meet him out of everyone and follow him like a stalker", said vegas smirking.

Phayu's eyes widened when he listen to it

"How you know this dad" phayu asked.

Dont forget i am your dad i know everything what you are doing i was expecting rain here way before, but you took a lot time he said smirking at phayu.

"Phayu chuckle listening to his dad, i was planning to do the same, but i don't want him to afraid of me and want him to see my sincerity and make him fall in love with me" and we have a lot to talk dad, i think you didnt tell me everything, phayu said looking at vegas.

"Both pete and vegas hugged venice unaware of the fact that someone was hearing them all the time".

TBC ......