CHAPTER 32

As Phayu's tears flowed freely, Rain tease him in a loving manner. "Come on, Phii, stop crying like a child. You're supposed to be the strong alpha, remember?"

Phayu's crying only intensified at Rain's teasing, but there was a hint of laughter mixed in with his tears. He sniffled loudly and buried his face in rain's neck hugging him feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement at his own emotional outburst.

Phayu's lip quivered even more, and he let out a soft whimper, his tears turning into sobs. "But baby..." he protested between sniffles, "look...its just a tiny spot and he will grow in as our pup" Phayu said showing the picture to rain.

Rain laughs at Phayu's adorable behavior, his heart melting at the sight of his strong alpha letting his emotions show. "Oh, Phiii, You're such a big softie when it comes to us, aren't you?"Rain said affectionately, reaching out to brush away Phayu's tears

"You know, Phii,you're acting more like the pregnant one than me. you're crying so much, Phii, I'm starting to feel like you're the one who's pregnant, not me" Rain teased phayu.

Phayu let out a surprised laugh at Rain's playful jab, his tears momentarily forgotten as he looked up at his omega with a mix of amusement and adoration. "Oh, stop it, baby, I'll have you know, I'm just experiencing... um, alpha hormones, that's all." Phayu laughs after saying it.

Rain giggle at Phayu's attempt to explain away his emotional outburst, his heart swelling with love for his sweet alpha. "Sure, Phii," he teased, pressing a kiss to Phayu's lips. "Blame it on the hormones."

Rain chuckled softly and reached into the glove compartment, taking a pack of tissues. And dab it on phayu's face gently to clean his face and tears.

"There you go, my strong alpha," Rain teased, his tone affectionate as he gently wiped Phayu's tears away. "No need to cry, everything's going to be okay."

Rain wrap himself around phayu as phayu again start staring at the picture. As rain looked at phayu, Flashbacks flooded his mind, recalling the protective measures phayu had taken, with bodyguards flanking them at every step. Rain found it too much, but phayu said it's for the safety of rain and next theerapanyakul heir.

FLASHBACK:

As they arrived at the hospital, Phayu's protective instincts kicked in, and he  have the bodyguards surrounding them. Rain found it amusing, teasing Phayu about being overly cautious. "Phii, it's just a checkup, not a mission," he joked.

Phayu laughs, though his expression remained serious. "I know, my love,But I can't help but want to ensure your safety at all times."he replied, his hand instinctively reaching for Rain's, He was almost ready to scoop Rain up into his arms to carry him inside, but Rain sweetly refused, insisting he was perfectly fine to walk. Phayu's brows furrowed with worry, "But what if you feel dizzy, again? I don't want to take any chances."

"I know your concern, Phii," Rain said with a smile, "but I'm not going to faint, I promise."

"Alright, baby," he replied, his tone gentle. "But just know that I'm always here to catch you if you need me."

As they made their way into the hospital, Rain couldn't resist teasing Phayu about his overprotective nature. "You know, Phii, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to smuggle me into a high-security facility,"

Phayu looks at rain and squeezed his hand gently. "Hey, I just want to make sure my omega stays safe and sound," he replied his voice filled with love.

Rain rolled his eyes, leaning into Phayu's side as they walked. "I know, Phii. But sometimes you worry too much," Rain said, pressing a quick kiss to Phayu's cheek.