CHAPTER 20

After one week:

Its almost one week after the accident. But till now phayu is not able to find the culprit and it was driving him crazy. He assigned two new bodyguards to rain, when rain asked him why he simple said for security purpose as till now rain don't know the accident was on purpose.

When sky got to know about it next day he become furious as he was the last one to know about it and as soon as he saw rain he broke down. Sky was well aware of the mafia side of the family and he doubt it to be an accident. It took a lot of time to make sky understand that rain is safe now.

Rain stayed with the family as pete insist to take care of rain and other reason is he will be more safe here till the attacker not get caught. Sometimes rain got  nightmare of the accident but phayu was there to handle him.

Everyone does everything to make rain happy. Thankhun and pete take rain for shopping and they shop alot whole day, eat a lot of food and have fun, rain got so tired that after the whole day he sleep in the car. Chay make delicious food for rain and vegas kim bought lot of sweets and rain's favourite food.

To rain it was all new getting so much attention after a little accident as he face worst than this in his life when he use to stay with his uncle and aunt and no one was even there to even give a shoulder to cry on.

He continue going to university and cafe as usual and even the family don't stop him so that rain don't get suspicious of  anything. But the new assigned bodyguard always keep an eye from a distance.

Rain says sorry to aaron so many times, whenever he meet him he says sorry to him and thanku for helping him that day, phayu still did not trust aaron when it comes to rain but he keep quiet and observe him from afar as there is no solid proof that aaron is involve in this.

×××××××

"Nnnooo!!.....i don't want to phiii"....

Rain was shouting at phayu and running out of the room with pouty lips.

"He ran and went to pete and vegas"..

When they saw rain running and phayu running behind him with a little frown, they understood the situation.

Rain don't want to have his medicines again. Rain don't like the bitter taste of it and whenever he have to take them he always throw tantrums.

"Baby please this is the last after that you don't have to" phayu tried to make rain understand. Phayu is so calm and patient when it comes to rain.

"Paa dad see p'phayu is forcing me again" said rain with puppy eyes that anyone can fall. Vegas and pete knows it very well and if it was something else they would scold phayu for forcing rain and making him sad but it was for his own health and they don't want to take any chance when it comes to rain's health.

"If you have this then we will go to have icecream and to the mall" phayu try to lure rain. Rain eyes sparkle when he heard about icecream because since the accident he never allowed rain.

Rain start to jump and throw his body on phayu and phayu gladly catch him.

Pete vegas saw how rain get happy when he heard about ice cream, rain is such a baby and they cant help but just adore this little baby and coe at him.

"But first have this then get ready,we will go" phayu said and peck rain's lips.

Phiii...rain shyly hit phayu's shoulder. "Paa and dad are here" said rain.

"So what baby" phayu again kiss him and then take him to their room.

Rain take his medicines and quickly get ready.