CHAPTER 13

Few hours before:

Phayu please come with me na, pai said

"No pai i dont have time already its been so many days that i haven't meet him because of dad and uncle kinn and also because of your stupidity so stop nagging me".

Please please na phayu you can go after that, just help me this time you know i am very bad at these things and i want to give paa porsche something special, pai said with pleading eyes and puppy face.

"When phayu hear porsche name he look at pai, aghh ok ok fine but this is the last time i am helping you".

Thanku...thankuu so much pai said hugging phayu.

"Now stop this and lets go i dont have time i am already pissed of,said phayu".

"Yeah lets go driver is waiting for us, said pai...

Ok ok lets go.....

Both phayu and pai went to mall to buy gift for porsche,

"You are taking a lot of time pai i am going, just then phayu saw something really beautiful and perfect for rain,

"You wait here i will be back said phayu and look at the thing that catch his attention, it will look perfect on rain phayu thought".

"What are you looking at??, pai asked.

"Nothing.. its none of your business, are you done buying??, phayu asked.

"Yes lets go pai said".

Phayu paid for the gift and both left the mall.

On their way to car something got in phayu eye,

Ahhh..

What happen??? Pai asked.

Something got in my eye..

Here let me look at it...

"Pai look at it and after few seconds phayu saw a vague image of a person".

"Am i dreaming phayu thought".

"He look clearly and saw rain stading at some distance, but wait he is crying".

Yes, his rain is crying.

"What happen why is he crying like this phayu's heart beating fast looking rain like this he immediately approach rain, pai look at him in confusion as where is he going suddenly"

"Rain what happen why are you crying and why are you here alone, who is with you???  he hold rain shoulder but rain shrugged them".

"Stay away from me you liar"!!!,rain said!!

"Liar!! But i did not lie anything rain, phayu try to understand situation".

"Suddenly it started raining, phayu look at rain and hold his hand, lets move from here rain its raining you will get sick".

"Leave my hand, and why you care if i get sick or die , you are enjoying your life after giving me false hope".

"Rain hold phayu's collar".

"Why you do that to me phi...hik.. whyyy...whyyy...hik...why you were so good to me when you did not mean anything".

"Rain listen--phayu try to say but rain interrupted him"

"No!! I dont want to hear more, was that all lie??your care your love hahh...

"Rain was still crying like anything and both fully drenched in rain".

"Why you do this to me phii, why its always me, first maa paa leave me now you, why phi why, rain was hitting phayu's chest with his little hands..

"When pai saw its raining he went to take umbrella from the car as he was confused with the situation and dont want to interrupt".