CHAPTER 28

After settling into the plush comfort of the villa, Rain decided to take a much-needed rest. The gentle sound of the waves outside served as a lullaby, he safely embraced in his alpha's arm.

Phayu was just admiring the beauty of his little omega. The room was filled with the soft glow of the afternoon sun, casting a warm embrace over our private retreat.

After resting for sometime, I approached him with a gentle touch, tracing invisible patterns on his cheek. "Wake up, my love," I whispered, leaning in to plant soft kisses on his eyelids.

Rain stirred, his eyes slowly opening to meet mine. A relaxed smile played on his lips as he adjusted to the waking world. "Phii, you're a dream," he murmured, snuggling more close to me.

I chuckled, "No dream, my love. Just me, ready to share the day with you."

Rain, reluctant to leave the cocoon of sleep, murmured a protest. "Can't we just stay like this for a little longer?"

I chuckled, squeezing his cheeks a little. "As tempting as that sounds, but I have to feed my little omega something as it's almost evening. "

Eventually, Rain gave in to Phayu's coaxing and opened his eyes, greeted by the warm gaze of his devoted Phii.

"You look so handsome phii" Rain said admiring his alpha's face.

"Come let's go baby", I pick rain up in my arms, his legs around my waist and hands around my neck, his face digging in the crook of my neck.

I carried rain to the kitchen, his subtle breathing hitting my neck. I make rain sit on the kitchen counter " Stay right here, my love" I plant a kiss on his lips.

As I started preparing the meal, the kitchen filled with the aroma of spices and love. I couldn't help but steal glances at Rain, he was swinging his legs and looking excited at me.

"Phii, what are you cooking?" Rain asked, his curiosity clearly visible in his eyes.

"It's a little secret for now," I replied with a playful smile.

"Umm, have this" I feed cherry to rain, that he gladly accepted.

I couldn't resist the magnetic pull of Rain's presence. Closing the distance, I traced the outline of his lips with my fingertips, leaving a trail of warmth.

"Your lips taste the sweetest baby"

As the pot on the stove simmered, I took a break to feed Rain a small spoonful of sauce, his eyes lighting up at the burst of flavors. "What do you think?" I asked, reveling in his reaction.

"Phii, It's incredible," Rain praised, his eyes filled with appreciation.

As I continued with the meal, Rain insisted on helping. He grabbed a spatula and joined me at the stove. Together, we flipped and stirred, the kitchen filled with our laughter and i steal some kisses.

Finally I am done with cooking, I plated it. I make rain sit on my lap.

"Here , my love," I said, offering him the first bite on a fork.

We finished our food and cleaned the kitchen.

"Let's go to the beachside phii" Rain said excitedly jumping.

Together, we made our way to the beachside, the sand beneath our feet inviting us to create more memories.

I took Rain's hand in mine, our fingers intertwining as we strolled along the water's edge

With a mischievous gleam in my eyes, I suggested, "How about a playful moment by the water, my love?" Without waiting for a response, I gently pulled Rain towards the edge of the waves.