LVII

" Hohoho, you are glowing there, Noor." Michelle wiggled her eyebrows with her Cheshire smile dancing on her teaseful face.

" W-what No-- you are seeing things--" She blushed while waving her hand in dismissal at her words.

Michelle looked at her with a 'Don't fuck with me' look because Noor wasn't believing her. She ain't lying.

To her, she is glowing. Like a newborn baby that has just been born. Her skin looked full and smooth and her aura screamed elegance and warmth. As if something good has happened to her that her demeanor has changed.

" Guess you guys had a good time together." Michelle's smirked widened at that as her simple reaction gave away.

"So when is the child coming?" She piqued interestingly and Noor wasn't sure if she was still teasing her or really asking her. She can never figure out what she is thinking.

"I-it's too early for that Michelle! A-and stop trying to read into things so much," Noor stammered, feeling a mix of embarrassment and frustration. She hoped that Michelle would drop the subject and move on to something else.

"ok ok, whatever you say, princess." Michelle chuckled and playfully nudged Noor's shoulder.

"But you know, I can't help but be excited for the future. It's going to be amazing to see you as a mom someday. And of-course I am curious how will that stone head be as a dad too" Noor bit her lips in shyness at her words. She couldn't help but blush.

Well, Noor can't even deny her either. She is also curious how Leonardo would turn out if he was to be a father in the future.

"By the way, where is your dear husband right now?" Noor pouted upon hearing the question she asked as she remembered the events of early morning.

Disappointment was evident in her, and Michelle wondered what happened between the two.

"Don't ask me about him. I don't want to talk about him!." She replied while humping, crossing her hands against her chest, her brows pulled into a sulky frown while Michelle looked at her as if she grew two heads.

"What do you mean? Did he not satisfy you last night? Was the sex not that good?" Michelle bombarded her with questions, trying to understand the reason behind Noor's sudden change in attitude.

Noor's eyes widened in shock at Michelle's blunt inquiry, realizing that her assumptions were way off base as her face turned red at the questions.

"I-it's not because of that!!" Noor stammered, her voice trembling with embarrassment. A sigh escaped from her lips as Michelle awaits her explanation impatiently.

"Your cousin is just shameless!" Noor stated and that didn't seem to bring any reaction from Michelle as she continued to stare at Noor for more explanation. But she was silent.

"That's it?" Michelle inquired with raised brows while Noor looked at her with a disbelief look.

"Geez, I thought it's something serious." Michelle laid herself back on the couch, crossing her arms.

"You got me worried for a moment there," she said pretending as if she was shock a moment ago.

Earlier this morning, while she was peacefully taking her sleep, Leonardo sneakily did it again and thus disrupting her sleep.

What bothered her wasn't that they did it again, but the fact that they were doing it in broad daylight outside of the house with barely any walls made her scared to the core.

Noticing her distraction and worry, Leonardo only teased her further to his enjoyment and thus Noor ended up crying.

" Honey please h-hmnh~? N-not here s-someone w-will come-hick-" Noor begged as tears swelled up in her platinum orbs as she clenched on the pillow behind her head.