LX

Noor finally opened her eyes as she gained her consciousness. The events of the hospital played in her mind as she abruptly rose from the bed.

Her heart raced abnormally with fear.

Her grey orbs scanned the unfamiliar room, and she quickly got out of bed, rushing her way to the door without much thought.

She wasn't sure what was going on, but she knew she had to get out of this place. She doesn't even know where she is for God's sake!!

Upon exiting the room, Noor saw a maid pushing a trolly filled with food. Seeing her, the maid was surprised.

Thinking the maid was with the kidnapper, there was no other way she could run off to, so she returned back inside the room and quickly searched for a place for her to hide.

At this point, she doesn't know what to do. Her mind was in a state of panic, undesirable to be thinking of anything straight.

She found a cupboard and immediately went inside, hiding herself.

Oh no, what should I do.
Who are these people?
Why did they kidnap me?
I am scared...
L-leo--mn--

Tears swelled in her eyes as she felt the situation tense. She doesn't have any enemies, so who could it be that has taken her away?

'Are they... Leonardo's enemy?' She thought of the possibility, and there was nothing else that justified the situation she was in .

Noor quickly covered her mouth as she heard the door of the room open, a heavy footstep entering the room, as she tried to control her breathing to not be caught.

She shut her eyes tight as she began to mutter prayers for her own safety. She hopes whoever was outside won't find her. She prays Michelle, and Andrew finds her soon.

The cupboard suddenly burst open, and fear filled her entire being, "There you are."

But upon seeing the person in front of her, a confused frown creased her brows, "A-Adam?? What are you doing here?"

"Noor! Why are you hiding here??" Adam spoke as he held her hand and helped her come out of the cupboard.

"You-- are you also kidnapped?" She asked in worriedness, thinking they both were abducted by the enemies.

"What?" Adam asked in confusion as he led her to sit on the bed, but Noor denied to sit. How could she just sit in such a dire situation!!.

"Do you have any enemies with them? Do you know t-those guys?" Noor inquired, feeling the stress eating her brain out.

"Noor relax, OK. Take a deep breath. We are gonna be fine." Adam tried to calm her down, but Noor wasn't listening to his words.

"NO!! WHAT IF THEY DO SOMETHING TO US?! WHAT IF T-THEY KILL U--"

"NOOR!!" Adam shook her to bring her to her senses, noticing she was hyperventilating.

Her words died down in her throat as low sobs escaped her lips. Her lips trembled as her eyes swelled with tears that freely fell out of her control.

"Nothing is going to happen to you, okay?" Adam promised as he pulled her to a hug, calming her down.

This is the first time that she is in danger, and she knows Leonardo will not come to save her. Because he was missing. He is gone.

The fact that her husband doesn't even know she is kidnapped was making her lose her reasons.

Gathering her thoughts, she took a deep breath. Noor took a few steps back, realizing she was being hugged.