LVIII

Now that she sees it close, nervousness raised within her, seeing the size her husband holds.

'This is the thing that he kept thrusting in me....' She told to herself as if it was something unique she had just discovered.

Well.. it is her first time seeing a man's dick.

" Fiore... at least do something instead of staring at it. You are fucking torturing me." Leonardo spoke, seeing his little wife still while staring at his dick.

Now that she thinks about it. This is her first time. What is it she is supposed to do first?

"Michelle told me to suck it... so should I suck it like a lollipop?" She asked to herself innocently.

Unintentionally Noor put alot of force making Leonardo hiss, " Not too hard fiore---gently"

She glanced at her husband for a brief second, curious about his reaction.

Leonardo's gaze was stuck on her. His eyes were slinted as lust swirled in his dominant night orbs. His trembling hand clenched into a fist, helpless under his weak wife's control.

He was feeling as if his entire body was on the verge of something. His breathing became hot as sweats formed on his forehead. The only thing that was soothing was his wife's touch.

Though he wasn't sure if it was soothing or the source of his condition right now.

Leonardo waited curiously on his wife's next move. Noor noticed how his body was trembling as each second passed by.

The nervousness never left her, but it was surpassed by the excietment that was building over it at what she was about to do.

Gulping down a lump, she began to proceed her mission.

Noor forwarded her lips to its tips that was already leaking his pre cum as she took his dick in.

"Fucking hell! This is a fucking torture!" Leonardo grumbled under his breath as he threw his head back at the couch the moment he felt the warm mouth of his wife.

He already know how inexperienced she is and by the way she is sucking him with no skills only proved him further.

But he didn't mind.

Leonardo made his focus back to his face who looked alluring buried deep between his legs.

He has to admit. It isn't a bad view at all.

But right now, the clumsy technique of his wife wasn't helping him with his hard on. At this rate he might die from not being able to release.

That's one embarrassing way to die for a Mafia leader.

Being the elder and experienced one, he decided to guide her if not lead and help his wife improvise.

Leonardo caressed one of her cheeks, getting her attention as she looked at him.

"You look fucking cute with my dick in your mouth fiore." He complimented her and manged to make her face crimson red.

"Open your pretty mouth fiore." He demanded with his thick local accent oozing out. With no fuss, Noor obeyed his command like a programmatic robot as Leonardo played her tongue with his two calloused fingers.

"Suck them fiore." He directed with authority making her tingle with need.

"Becarful with the teeth. You have to properly lick them, leaving no spot behind and suck on them as your tongue wraps it with its wet warmth." He instructed, and like a good girl, she obliged with his every word.