LVIX

"Noor, you can't just starve yourself like this. Please at least eat this sandwich." Michelle urged as she brought the sandwich near her.

"I am not hungry, Michelle." Noor replied, pushing away the sandwich, having no appetite.

"Come on, Noor! You have been making me worried for not eating properly since yesterday!." Michelle complained, her voice having anger that she was holding in.

But it wasn't an angry anger. It was a worried anger.

Noor felt guilty for causing such problems, but what can she do? When her husband suddenly went off the radar?

How could she eat peacefully when she doesn't even know if her husband is alive or not?

"I am sorry, Michelle.... I just... L-Leo--" words got stuck on her throat, as tears filled her upset eyes.

Her hand automatically went up to her mouth to stop her sobs from escaping, but it was to no avail. Michelle couldn't help but sigh as she understood her.

A lot of negative thoughts have been filling in her worked up mind, and she has been blaming herself ever since. 

She felt her heart ripped out of her chest when she heard there was a bomb blast during Leonardo's mission, and they never heard anything from him.

Was she cursed?

Why does she only bring misfortune to everyone she loves?

Putting down the sandwich, Michelle pulled her into a hug as sadness overcame her expression.

Two days after Leonardo reached the private property, the last message he gave to Andrew was that he found out who the leader of the Cobra was.

But then the connection between them went off, and a loud sound of blast was heard . Derek urged the backup team to check on the situation, but they couldn't find Leonardo anywhere.

Hearing the news, Noor became numb. Two days ago, they were talking with each other, so how come he would just vanish into thin air??

Since then, Noor has been staying over with Michelle because Michelle was worried her safety might be at risk with Leonardo's whereabouts are unknown.

"It's okay.... you can cry." Michelle consoled her, patting her back as Noor cried her heart out, yet once again.

Descending down the stairs, Fiona and Derek were sitting in the dining table, and upon seeing their daughter, Fiona stood up, " Did she eat anything?"

Nodding her head negatively, the elderly couple became worried for Noor. Michelle joined her parents as she sighed , " Any news, dad?"

"Andrew called a while ago. They have investigated and even searched the entire area, but nothing was found. The CCTV has not caught any footage." Derek shared.

"Is there still no signal from Leo?" She further asked, receiving a negative nod from her father.

"This has to be a trap set by them." Fiona concluded, getting their attention.

" What?" Michelle looked at her mother confused.

" I thought so, too. They might've taken him to an area with either no network or... they have taken the tracker out of his body." Derek sighed as he rested his stressed face against his folded fingers on the table.

"Are you saying those motherfuckers kidnapped Leonardo and is holding him hostage?" Michelle summarised with a frown of anger on her face, her hand clenched into a fist.

"Michelle language!" Fiona warned, sending a strict glare. No matter the situation serious, Fiona hates it if her children cuss in front of her and Derek.