Daddy issues (GAxNJ)

New Jersey had issues, that much was obvious. Some of those issues were his extreme daddy issues. He needed attention, to be treated like a little kid- but he'd never admit that. Not out loud. However, Georgia wasn't against it, and could somehow tell.

The southern sleepy state gave off father vibes, which made Jersey become more drawn to him. He'd listen to Georgia under any circumstances, no questions asked. Georgia wanted him to fix a fence? He'd do it. Georgia wanted him to do chores? He'd do it.

New Jersey hated how he acted around Georgia. It pisses him off, to say the least. Constantly listening to what he says, hell, he'd even fix his posture around Georgia. Part of that was also because Georgia was mad scary when he wanted to be.

Not that New Jersey liked that fact. It bothered him unrelentlessly, knowing that he'd listen to the Southern state. Georgia didn't see much wrong with it, as he had his blanket around him, New Jersey snuggling into his side like a child, Georgia gently rubbing his shoulder in circles wit his thumb.

It felt.. comforting. Like a child being comforted after a nightmare. So, he stayed there, in Georgia's embrace as the peach state watched movies with him and gave him snacks. He'd never admit it, but he likes it. At least not out loud, he'd never admit it out loud.