Chapter 11. 1815 

WARNING: this chapter contains mature scenes that are sexual in nature.
***
Cecily felt her knees buckle, and she held onto Anthony's shoulders for support. Those words had her body on fire. Lord Anthony Stratford, the Duke of York, burned for her.
Anthony smiled, bringing her against him. His lips caressed her earlobe, nipping it gently. "By your reaction my love, I do believe the feeling is mutual."
Cecily came away, her eyes burning into his. "Yes my love, the feeling is certainly mutual. Because I Burn for You."
Anthony kissed her passionately, his tongue swirling with hers before he allowed her some air. Pulling away, he smiled wickedly. "Then I suggest we make our way to my bedroom, soon to be our bedroom."
Cecily's eyes started dancing with desire. "And what exactly do you plan to do to me in your bedroom your Grace?"
Anthony pressed her against one of the rosebushes, careful not to prick her with the thorns. His lips came to her ear again. "I plan to take you and make you mine."
Cecily trembled with excitement. "Then let's not wait another minute. I am desperate to be yours."
Without another word, Anthony took her hand and escorted her into the estate. Leading her up the massive marble circular staircase, he brought her to his bedroom. With a sweeping motion, he opened his bedroom door. "My love, welcome to our chamber."
Cecily gazed around the large room, taking in every beautiful detail. The walls were composed of dark red with dusty gold trim. There was a tall glass window overlooking the countryside. There was a dressing table, closet and chamber pot, and luxurious bathing chamber.
Glancing toward the center of the room, Cecily was quite thrilled to see a very large and circular bed waiting for her. The sheets were white, the bed decorated with a dark red and gold velvet coverlet. Like the bedroom door, the wooden bedframe was carved mahogany.
Anthony smiled. "Do you like it my love?"
Cecily smiled. "It's beautiful dearest."
Anthony smiled before beginning to remove his clothing. "Good, because that bed is going to have quite the usage this evening."
Cecily felt her mouth water as she watched her beautiful Duke become naked before her. Her eyes traveled across his muscular body, drinking in every single detail of him. As each layer of clothing was removed, she felt herself become more and more aroused.
Anthony smiled, removing his trousers and boots. He stood completely naked before her, his eyes dark with desire. "I believe it is your turn now."
Cecily blinked, surprised. "To do what?"
Anthony smiled, stepping forward and placing his hands on her shoulders. "Undressfor me."
Cecily became bright pink, realizing what was going to happen. Of course she needed to be naked for that intimate act. Taking a breath, she removed her gloves and placed them onto the nightstand.
Anthony felt his body burn and his mouth salivate as he watched her gown slowly slide down her body. Her delicious curves became exposed as her shift followed soon after. He felt his cock become hard as her stockings and slippers were removed.
They stared at each other, taking in every last curve and muscle. Their bodies were on fire, ready to explode from the desire that took them completely. They moved toward one another, their lips colliding in a delicious and passionate kiss.
Cecily whimpered with pleasure, opening her mouth as Anthony's tongue swept across her lips, diving to take hold of her tongue. She swirled her tongue with his, intertwining her arms around his neck and pressing her body tightly to his. Her body was on fire, delicious flames licking at every inch of her skin.
Anthony growled, pressing Cecily even tighter against him. He wasn't wanting any space between their bodies, between their hearts. Picking her up, he carried her over to the bed and placed her gently down onto it. His cock was aching to be inside her, desperately wanting to claim her and make her his.
They came away, their eyes locked in a magnetic gaze. Love passion desire and desperation cascaded through them. This was it, the moment they would become one. The moment that the silver flame bond would ignite.
Anthony caressed her cheek. "I promise you I will be gentle."
Cecily smiled, reaching up to caress his cheek. "I trust you."
Smiling softly, Anthony pressed his lips to hers, the tip of his cock sliding into her wet and sweet entrance. He moved slowly, keeping himself in complete control so is not to hurt her. Once he was fully seated inside, he paused, looking down at her. "Are you all right?"
Cecily nodded, her eyes wide with wonder. "Yes, please continue."
Anthony smiled, kissing her softly. Then his expression became serious. "This might hurt, but it will be brief."
Cecily wasn't sure what he meant, but then she felt him move. Pain exploded through her as she felt her maidenhead break. She closed her eyes for a moment, fighting the urge to cry out.
Anthony caressed her face with both hands, kissing her tenderly. "It's all right my love, relax. It's over."
Cecily took a breath and relaxed, soon feeling pleasure sweep through her as their bodies began moving together. She moaned softly, her arms going around his neck and pulling him close. She brought his lips to hers, kissing him deeply.
Anthony melted into her, kissing her back with equal passion. He held her tightly against him as his hips started moving in a delicious rhythm. He felt her hips match each of his thrusts, causing him to moan against her lips. He wasn't going to move any faster than he was, not wanting to rush their first evening together.
Their lips and bodies moved together in a perfect and synchronized dance, fire and pleasure cascading through them. Their hearts beat as one, their love beginning to blossom. They didn't move any faster than they were, the pace perfect. After what seemed like a beautiful eternity, they gave a cry as they unraveled, their sweet nectar mixing together.