The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, Part 2

Thanks to the fast travel stations, the group used one to get back to T-Bone Junction after getting out of Lockdown Palace. They had done as Moxxi instructed in order to get out of there and the rest was easy riding from there.
The group entered Scooter's place, seeing Scooter still sitting and smiling in his seat.
He said, "hey y'all! Athena's in the back, waiting to talk to ya."
Roland said, "thanks Scooter."
Scooter said, "ain't no problem, man."
The group entered the back of the shop to see Athena standing at a table with blueprints on it.
Athena said, "good, you're back. I'm not going to waste any time. There are two objectives that must be fulfilled to destroy the armory I messaged you about. Number 1: construct a detonator that will send a signal to the bombs stored in the Atlas depot; activating their detonation sequence. It will require my knowledge of their computer networks to gather the pieces to construct it, so that is my mission. Number 2: the access code to enter the depot was changed after I went AWOL. Acquiring the new code is your mission."
Brick smirked and said, "sounds like fun."
Mordecai said, "easy Brick, look before you leap."
Brick said, "that's what my mom used to say before I'd beat up the bullies at my school."

Athena said, "you should start your investigation at the Lance bunker to the North. If you infiltrate the base, you may be able to locate some record of the access code. As well as take down two thorns in our sides along the way there. While I was part of the Crimson Lance, there were two particularly troublesome lieutenants. Their names were Kyros and Typhon. They were two of the most cruel and demeaning officers in the army."
Roland said, "I remember those assholes. Thought they could push anyone around."
Athena said, "exactly. Take them down, get the access code from the bunker, and we'll be able to stop Atlas."
Lilith said, "first things first…. Your reason for wanting Atlas gone?"
Athena said, "I suppose I owe you that much, since you got me out of Lockdown Palace. The reason I went AWOL…. As I said before, Atlas tricked me into killing my sister. Told us to attack a town of bandits. But with thermals only. I didn't know I'd killed my sister until it was too late…."
Owen said, "so that's why you're against Atlas like us. Revenge."
Athena nodded and said, "we better get started on our respective tasks. We'll meet back up when we've accomplished them."
The group nodded as they went off….
….
Facing Typhon and Kyros was no easy task.
Kyros and Typhon had each occupied a bunker with their squads of Crimson Lance.
Kyros had an assassin named Minerva, who wore gold and red armor.
Kryos was a very large soldier in black and red armor wielding twin machine guns. They were able to take them down by Owen temporarily hacking an Atlas probe to shoot them into ash.
Then there was Typhon. Wearing red and green armor and using two shields on his arms, he sent a ton of Lance soldiers the group's way. They took them all down before Brick rtook him down by slamming him over the railing of the roadblock.
With those two taken down, the group used their Rover to head back to the Sunken Sea. Along the way, they faced Atlas robots known as Drifters. Basically giant spider robots that were a pain in the ass to deal with.
The group soon made it to where the code was. A bunker that seemed to be a sideshow attraction.
That's when the group heard…. An ad on their comms?
"Haven't you tried Engorge yet? What's stopping you? Side effects? Are a few seeping boils going to stop you from satisfying the woman you can never obtain? It's time to try Engorge, and you'll be seeping into-", static was heard before Athena's voice said, "progress report: sorry I had to use that sleazy ad to speak with you, but I've acquired the necessary pieces and the mission is on schedule. The detonator should be prepared by the time you have acquired the code. Athena out."
The group got a move on, facing numerous bandits in their path to the code within the home of the World's Largest Bullet, which is what this place prided itself on, apparently.
They found the code inscribed on the World's Largest Bullet itself!
Their ECHO comms spring to life again.
"Engorge. The only product ever to be personally endorsed by notorious ladies man, Mr. Shank. 'Yeah, so this shit is the tits, guys. You should see what my bitch thinks of me now! Hi-her name is Chaz…. Mina, ah, she- my mission is accomplished. When you have the code, rendezvous at our previous location. Athena Out."
The group then set off back for T-Bone Junction….
….
The group made it back to Scooter's and approached Athena.
Lilith said, "we got the code and killed those assholes you mentioned along the way."
Athena said as she held a small gun-like device, "good. This is the detonator. Time to take the fight to Atlas. I'll monitor your progress and provide support from here. Good luck."
Brick asked, "wait, you ain't coming?"
Athena replied, "I've gotta take down a few other Atlas dickbags before I join you guys there. You'll have to access the bridge Atlas uses in the Deep Fathoms if you wanna get to the armory. Now get a move on!"
The group nodded as they set off to complete their next objective….
….
After a long drive through the Deep Fathoms, the group arrived at the controls to the bridge to the armory. After activating the translucent orange bridge, they climbed their way up and began making their way across.
The code they had to use to get into the weapons depot was Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Orange. BYCO.
As they continued, they heard Knoxx say over the comms, "hey, so I guess I was wrong. I thought you were going to be cool and help me get out of here, but…. You would not believe the shit that I have to put up with. The Admiral just made me French toast out of a sock and some freakin' gun. Mates, all bets are off. I'm going to have to kill you now. I'm sorry…."
The call ended as the team took out some more Atlas soldiers along the way as they crossed the bridge.
And it was there that they finally entered the Road's End. Upon entering they were ambushed by another team of assassins, led by one in blue armor wielding two swords named Ceresia. Once they dealt with her and her very fast agility, they used a nearby Catch-A-Ride station to call their Rover and drove along the Road's End, dealing with various Drifters and Crimson Lance along the way. At this point, fighting the Lance grew so easy and mundane with all their might put together.  They even had to clear another damned roadblock along the way, which involved facing another Devastator.
Along their trek, as they neared their destination, Athena used another ad to call them.
"Maybe it's time you should see Dr. Zed about Engorge. He'll prescribe to almost anyone, Hell, he's not even a doctor- Walking in the front door of the base is not an option. The code you acquired is for the side utility entrance. Be cautious. Athena out."