3

Raelynn

"Yo, you're the brat that won the race!" I shouted at the red rooted familiar figure and she turned around, her eyes sparkling as she saw me

"Depends on who's asking" She said with a smirk on her face and I scoffed coming closer, I could feel her sent even from where I was standing but now that I am closer it smells like a small piece of heaven.

"Raelynn, and you are?" I asked with a mocking smirk and pulled my hand out for her to shake it and she just looked down at in in disgust making me mentally roll my eyes.

"Taken" She gave me a sarcastic toothless smile and I glared at her.

"Why are you in my room anyway? This party is for cool people" I looked around and her eyes widened and mouth went flying open.

"This is your dorm? Shit, dude, this thing is so fucking dope" I smiled and I saw her eyes move to someone and they became darker so I moved my view in that direction and noticed she was looking at a very ugly dude who was drinking beer"Excuse me" She said before going toward him.

I shook my head and went to find Dako who was talking with a blue-eyed dude that had his arms around a green-eyed, much taller, dude. I assume they are together.

"-and I was like no, you know?" Dako said and the blue-eyed dude nodded.

"Yeah, I get it, boys can be shit, man" To my surprise blue is british.

"Hello, I'm Raelynn but call me Rae, you two are?" I gave them a smile and shook their hands.

"They are my friends, Louis and Harry" I glared at Dako and she shut up.

"Bitch I didn't ask you" I sighed loudly and the boys laughed"Nice to meet you two, which part of england are you?"

"Manchester"

"Doncaster"

They both said and I blinked confused until I realized they are both british which is very cool since we don't really have many british people around here.

"Have you seen Billie anywhere?" Harry asked looking around and Louis shook his head.

"Who's this Billie dude you're searching for? I might've seen him" I asked and the boys looked at each other and started laughing making me and Dako look at each other confused.

"Billie is a girl" Louis said and I made a face.

"Who names their daughter Billie?" I asked and before anyone could say anything two hands were wrapped around Harry's torso and he gasped making me, Dakota and Louis look at him.

"Hi" A very familiar voice said from behind him and he relaxed and smiled taking his arm off of his boyfriend and wrapping them around the person behind him.

"Where were you? We searched everywhere" He said and I tried to see who is behind him.

"Yeah, sure. I was with Henry" To my surprise Red came from behind him and we both stopped and glared at each other"You" She said and I smirked.

"Hi, Billie" Her eyes widened and turned around to look at Harry and Louis, her eyes dark with anger.

"You told her my name? You stupid fucks! She's the bitch I told you about" I frowned at her words.

"Hey! I tried to be nice with you, you were the bitch!" I argued back and Billie glared up at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Wait- you two know each other" Dako pointed between the two of us.

"No" Me and Billie said at the same time then glared at each other. I scoffed and so did she and I just walked away. I've had enough of her shit. If she's trying be a brat then she might as well leave me the fuck alone

"I'm leaving anyway, I just came here to tell you so you won't freak out" She said and I just mentally mocked her small ass.

"Why? Did something happen?" Louis, I think, asked and they just looked at each other like they were having a telepathic conversation.

"He just drank a little too much, I'm gonna stay over to make sure he ain't doing anything stupid and hopefully put him to bed" Billie nodded and so the boys. She waved at everyone with an annoyingly cute smile and when it came to me she just rolled her eyes and walked away like the brat she is.

"I didn't know she was straight" I said and Green laughed nodding as if he was agreeing with my remark.

"She does look very gay but she's bi, and taken by that asshole" Harry said and Louis sighed. I grinned and hit him gently.

"Why so sad, you jealous?" Harry laughed but it sounded more sad than happy.

"No, it's just- he treats her like shit and she swallows it like it's the most normal thing. Billie might be a bitch but she deserves better when it comes to relationships" His boyfriend agreed and I sighed looking at the small girl who was carefully dragging the ugly guy toward the exit.

"He is very ugly, girl got no taste" Dako said and we all agreed.

"What year are you three in?" I asked Louis and she smiled happy that we changed the subject. I noticed with how much love and sadness they speak with when they speak about her and it's very admiring.

"Same as you different majors, thought. I am in education, Hazza is in criminal law and Billie is in chemistry" My eyes flew wide open. Chemistry? Holy fuck- she's smart but sadly still a brat.

"Oh, that must be hard" I said and Harry hummed.

"Yeah, she was just offered a position in some very high-rated math class at this very known person but she has to drop three classes for that and it suck because when we all started this year Billie chose her classes by how important they are and they all are very important which sucks" I hummed looking as Billie smiled up at her boyfriend but he just rolled her eyes

The nerve he has.

Me, Dako, Harry and Louis talked for another fifty minutes or so until they also had to go back to their dorm. Me and Dako stayed up all night partying and I must admit, it was pretty fun.