14

Raelynn

TW: Sexual Activity

I woke up feeling someone move besides me. I looked next to me and saw Billie cuddled very close to me in a small ball and all the covers on me. Poor thing, she must've slept without them on. I quickly put the covers on both of us then just stared at Billie and the way her lips are slightly parted and her small hand on my belly while her legs are close to her chest.

Her body is moving up and down slowly as she hummed something in her sleep making me crack a smile. She looks absolutely angelic. Her red roots look brighter when the sun is shining on them making her look prettier.

"Stop staring creep" Billie murmured and I scoffed watching as her beautiful eyes opened and stared into mine"Hi" She smiled and I hummed.

"Nice to meet you" Billie let out a tired giggle and cuddled more into me sighing. I wrapped my hand around her body and held her close to me.

"Your hard" I chuckled making her look up at me with lust filling her pretty blue eyes and I immediately got it.

"I bet you can change that" She hummed and kissed me hungrily and I kissed back. I felt her hand move down to my boxers and gently caressed it earning a moan from me and she stopped kissing me, our eyes connected as she grinned, her fingers running up and down my dick. She slipped her hand in my boxers and started jerking me off causing me to groan and close my eyes"Fuck, keep going" I said and she hummed but stopped making me open my eyes and glare at her.

"Later, baby" She said and I rolled my eyes standing up a little angry at the fact that she stopped but maybe she's not in the mood and I can't force her to do anything she doesn't want to, I will probably do it myself when we get back"I think we should pack, Louis and Harry expect me to be back til noon and it's twelve already" I chuckled standing up as well.

"What, you have curfew now?" Billie rolled her eyes and slapoed my hand ad she helped me clean up.

"This was nice, thanks" I smiled and pulled her in a hug causing her to hiss like a cat and I laughed.

"Only for you, cat" Billie rolled her eyes and slapped the back of my head then bended down to grab the pillows and I fought the urge to slap her ass which I can't because we are supposed to hate each other plus we are not together"You got everything?" I asked looking around and Billie hummed pushing me forward.

We got back in my car and I started driving back to the university. Billie asked me for the aux and I gave it to her after a huge fight which resulted her to be mad at me for almost the entire drive until she spoke.

"Pull here"

"What?"

"Are you deaf? Pull here"

"Why?"

"Raelynn pull here for god's sake" I sighed and pulled where she showed me and I noticed we are in an empty parking lot. I heard the safety belt click and before I could realize what is happening, Billie sat on my lap and I chuckled"Did you really think I'll leave you like this?" I hummed and kissed her smiling. Billie took off her hoodie and sweats then started slowly grinding on my thigh as we kissed. As she picked up her speed, her breath became heavier and her head fell back. I looked down to see a wet spot forming on my pants"Rae, please" God I don't think I'll ever get over  the way my name sound coming out from her mouth.