13

Billie
TW: Sexual Activity

"-and with this we can solve any equation possible" The professor showed on the blackboard and we all took notes with what he was saying. This is my second last class for today and I can't wait to get back to my dorm and eat something because I haven't put something in my mouth in hours.

"Sir?" I raised my hand making the dude look up at me with a kind smile on his face.

"Yes, Ms. Eilish?"

"But what if we add the hydrogen, what will it happen?" I asked as I took a look at the board again.

"Why don't you come up here and see yourself" I nodded and stood up. I walked toward the professor and he gave me the chalk with the same warm smile on his old face"Let's see what you got Billie" I hummed and added the hydrogen and started calculating again. I filled up the first blackboard then moved to the other one.

Once I finished the equation I looked at it again and frowned at something that looks wrong so I changed it and grinned getting the right answer. The entire class started cheering and applauding making my ass all blushy and shit. I heard someone 'whoho' me and I looked to see Raelynn leaning against the door frame with a big grin on her face.

"Well done Ms. Eilish, you just solved the impossible. Alright kids, you are free, do your assignment and Ms. Eilish, I would like to see you later today in my office if that's okay with you" I hummed smiling and went to gather my things then run to Rae who was talking with some dude.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and nodded at the professor as he got out of the class. Raelynn looked after something outside then shut the door and locked it, pushing me against the wall earning a gasp from her. Her lips connected with mine and I kissed back happily resting my palms on her cheeks as her hands held my waist.

"I came to check on the nerd" Rae grinned and I rolled my eyes blushing"Nice job out there, who knew you were so smart?"

"Everyone but you I guess. I really don't know how I got to talk with you, I only talk with smart people and you're definitely one of them" I talked back and she scoffed.

"Please, I am way smarter than that dumbass boyfriend of yours" She rolled her eyes and I grinned.

"Maybe but his dick is bigger" That is totally not true but I love annoying her and she fucks heavenly when she's mad.

"I am sure" Rae kissed my neck and I frowned. The comment didn't affect her sensible ass? How- oh nevermind. Raelynn pushed my panties down and her boxers and jeans a little down her ass before spreading my legs and thrusting deep inside me but not before covered my mouth knowing I will moan loudly"That's why you come begging for my small sick" I squeezed my eyes shut as she thrusted inside me mercilessly.

"Fuck" I muffled a moan as she found my spot, rather quickly I'll might add but I am not complaining"Rae" I moaned and she hummed thrusting hard and deep inside me.

"Keep it quiet or you'll say bye-bye to this class" She whispered and I whined, burring my nails in her neck making the girl let out a groan.

"I'm coming" She said and I hummed closing my eyes shut as I held onto her body"Fuck" She moaned cumming inside me and I came too, shortly after.

"Fuck" Rae hummed and pulled out of me earning a whine from me at the loss"I still hold onto my words" I winked at her and slid down the wall. She sat down next to me and hummed.