9

Billie

And I was right when I said that today my period will hit me. Since this morning I couldn't do shit. Not even stand up because of the pain.

"Here, it helps" Louis said as he handed me a bowl of soup and I just glared at him.

"And how the hell do you know that? You have a dick, you don't get blood coming out of it nor cramps" I spatted and he just sighed shaking his head.

"I have four sisters, Billie, I know how this shit works" Now I feel bad.

"Sorry, thank you for the soup" I said and tried to stand up a little but failed as the pain got worse and I just fell right back and Louis placed the soup on my nightstand and sat down next to me, rubbing my side.

"If I give you an Advil, it won't help, right?" I shook my head and whined in pain. The only people that got to see me like this are mom, Fin and Louis. Harry has no idea about this and I am very thankful because he is Harry and he will pity me and I hate pity.

I felt him move a little and then his arm was wrapped around me as he laid besides me with his head on my shoulder.

"Louis?" I asked but my voice cracked as I did.

"Yes, love?" He asked and I let tears fill my eyes.

"It hurts" I looked at him and his eyes softened when he saw tears on my cheeks making him squeeze his eyes shut and kissed my shoulder.

"I know, love, I know but It'll get better, I promise" I nodded and slowly moved so I was facing him and he smiled down at me.

"Can I cuddle with you?" I asked and his smile widened and quickly sat in a position where we both can be comfortable. I laid my head down on his chest and wrapped my leg around his as he played with my hair.

I hate having people see me at my lowest, it's a sign if weakness but I couldn't hide it from Fin or mom and with Louis, he accidentally discovered I have dysmenorrhea.

"Sleep a little, it helps" He whispered and I hummed closing my eyes and it shocked me how fast I fell asleep.

"Yes, yes she's here" I heard Louis speak"No, Rae she's not with her boyfriend, she's with me and she's sleeping. Why? I don't think right now is a very good idea. . .Oh? Oh no, she'll like them- yeah. Alright, I'll tell her to call yo- oh then I won't tell her to call you. Alright, bye" Louis spoke and I hummed looking up at him"Morning, sunshine" He said and I smiled.

"How much have I slept?" I asked and he looked down at his Rolex.

"Almost three hours, how do you feel?" He asked and I smiled.

"You were right, sleep helps" I said and he chuckled and we stood up. Louis gave me another bowl of soup and told me that Raelynn called because Dako wants some explanation about what happened between me and Rae"Oh, well then I gotta call Dako and tell her to come her and I'll explain everything to her"

"You sure? Are you feeling alright?" Humming I took a sip of the soup and moaned at how good it is.

"I swear man, if you don't become a chef I'll come after you" This soup is so fucking good, bro. And I don't even like soup.