6

Billie
TW: Sexual Activity
Time Skip: Two Weeks Later(I know, I'm sorry)

-

Sex.

I love sex. If there was a word that describes me the best is sex. I always knew I am a sex animal and a very kinky person but lately sex hasn't felt the same.

I love pussy and I love dick. I love giving and receiving head and I love being fucked with a big vany dick but I also love having three fingers fucking me hard.

Yet, here I am, laying half-naked, still horny with my boyfriend breathing heavily next to me thinking he did such a good job. Don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend but when it comes to sex I rather have a vibrator or a dildo inside me than his dick.

It's not thick and it's not big and I love a big thick dick. So whenever we have sex I usually have to fake my orgasm which is really stressing because I either cum or not.

"Uh, I gotta go but see you later? I love you" I said and he hummed waving me off. I put my panties and skirt back on and get out of his dorm before making my way to Louis' dorm.

"I hate, hate, hate sex with him, man" I said as I walk inside and both boys look up at me from the couch. I throw myself down on the floor in front of them, not caring if they see my panties or not. At this point the horny feeling got to my head.

"So dump him" Harry said and I sighed looking up at them.

"But I love him- I would love him even more if his dick would actually make me cum" I said and they chuckled.

"So ask someone to fuck you" Louis chuckled and I looked at him as I rested my hands on my belly.

"Like who?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"Raelynn?" They asked and I thought about it.

It's not like I'm cheating, right? I love him, I just need something in me and Raelynn's very hot and I bet she fucks good. I hate her, sure but some head ain't changing shit between us. I'll still see her as arogant and bitchy as always.

"Yeah, you're right" I stood up and they looked at me shocked.

"You're gonna ask her to fuck you?" Louis asked and I hummed.

"Yeah, I still hate her don't worry" I waved him off and ran outside the door. I started searching for the girl but I only found Dakota looking at something on her phone in the library"Hey, have you seen Raelynn?" I asked and she hummed.

"Yeah, she's in the study hall, why?" I thought of something real quick.

"I need to ask her something about the races" I lied and ran in the study hall where I found Rae reading a book with her legs crossed on a desk making me roll my eyes. I sat down in front of her and she didn't even acknowledge me since she has her buds in her ears so I smacked the book out of her hands making her look up.

"I need you to fuck me" She just blinked at me but I am dead serious.

"What?" She chuckled sitting normally again and I nodded.

"I know we hate each other and blah blah but I need you to fuck me- like now or today or whatever" I said breathlessly. I can't keep doing this, I need something inside me and right now my vibrator won't do the trick.