10

Raelynn

I think I have feelings for Billie.

I know we said no strings attached and all that shit but I think I am falling in love and I do not fall in love. The thing is that Billie is taken and I know, I know, we fuck from time to time but that doesn't mean we have a thing going.

She's way out of my league anyway.

I mean she's pretty, funny, smart- I mean the girl studies chemistry for god's sake, bur for real though, I will never be good for her but I know I can be a better boyfriend than that crap. I heard them talk once and the poor girl couldn't even speak because of him. Who does that?

Anyway, right now I am in the library staring at Billie who's with her boyfriend and she tries to show him something but all he can look at are her boobs that are on display because of the dress she's wearing.

It's a pretty summer dress with blue flowers on it and it makes her look gorgeous. Her hair is straight and lays on her shoulders and she is wearing only mascara as make up. I looked down at his pants and I almost laughed. It's very small, no wonder why Billie comes to me.

I watched as she smiled up at him, it's toothless smile and I noticed how she only shows her teeth while smiling to Harry and Louis which I suppose is her real smile and I can't lie, it's gorgeous.

"Billie stop!" Henry said loudly making the whole library stop and look at him and Billie blushed in embarrassment, the girl only kissed his cheek and that's how he reacts, yeah, I'll make a better boyfriend.

"Sorry" I saw Billie say and she looked around until our eyes met and I gave her a smirk making her roll her eyes. I love how tough she tries to look when she is clearly a big ass softie. I stood up and made my way toward their table, wrapping my arm around Billie's waist making her gasp and I noticed Henry's eyes fly don't to where my hand rests.

"May I steal her for a bit? Thanks, man, you're the best" I dragged Billie away from him before he could even think about what I asked"As you favorite enemy, you should break up with him"

"And do what then? Date you? No thanks" Billie scoffed and I saw a small hickey on her neck. It hurts a little hearing her say those words because I did have a tiny bit of hope that maybe she likes me back.

"I see he pleased you, right, eh?" I asked feeling my heart get smaller and smaller with each word.

"No- Raelynn that's yours, I tried to cover it. I just finished my period and I am not Anastasia Steele, I don't like getting fucked while on my period" Billie rolled her eyes and tried to hide the hickey.

"Oh- that's good cause I can only fuck you" I grinned and she blinked up at me.

"You sound like a sixth grade boy who's trying to tell a girl he likes her" Billie smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you still with him, though?" I asked leaning against the bookshelf and Billie sighed.

"It's none of your business, Raelynn. Why did you take me away?" She asked looking up at me and those blue eyes are absolutely killing me.

"I just wanted to see why you're still with that bastard. I might hate you but I am not a monster, you deserve better" Billie just glared up at me and it's really cute seeing her trying to act like she's in control.

"Well you are a monster and I can be with whoever I want. Do you want anything more? No? Okay, goodbye" She waved at me and I sighed watching her walk away.

"And you're telling you don't like her. . .hm" I heard Dako's voice and jumped a little.

"What the hell Dako? For how long you've been listening?" I asked and she grinned shrugging.

"Doesn't matter. You like her, man" The girl said and I rolled my eyes going toward the table I was currently sitting.

"It ain't gonna work out, bro" I sighed sadly. I am not one for being friends with my feelings but I feel safe enough to share them with my best friend"What's the time? Six?" I asked and looked down at my watch.

"Sister Act and ice cream?" Dako asked and I gave her an upside smile then followed her out of the library and into our dorm where we both went to wash ourselves then go prepare for a long ass night since it's Friday and we don't have anything to study for. I hopped down the red couch in front of our flat TV and grabbed the remote. I went on Disney+ and searched for Sister Act and smiled when I saw it my face light up.

I watched as Dako grabbed the ice cream which is some mexican shit mom sent us last week, and placed them on the counter as she grabbed a spoon and a fork because I hate spoons. They are so big and shiny and I am too lazy to open my mouth fully. A fork on the other side is God's best creation. So simple yet so effective.

I could talk about how forks are better than spoons for hours but I wanna watch Sister Act. We finished the two move then moved on to The Godfather, all four movies and by the time we were done with the third movie it was past midnight but we didn't stop there.

We watched (500)Days of Summer, The Boogeyman, both Princess Diaries, Parent Trap, Mary Poppins and Little Women(2019) and all that lasted until the sun was up and we had to go to sleep. All this made me forget about Billie until she took over my dreams.