5

Raelynn
TW: Sexual Activity

There are people I cannot stand and one of them is Billie fucking Eilish. Lately she's been on my ass because I lost that one race and I have to be the bigger person here because as much as I want to grab her by her red roots and throw her in a wall, I can't.

I found out that Billie's classes are very close to mine which is fucking amaizing. She always teses me about how I lost the race and how much of a shitty driver I am and I hate it. I hate it so much.

"Look- she might be a complete asshole but she's very fucking beautiful" Dako said and I sighed nodding my head as I walked down to the library.

"She's taken, man" I reminded my best friend and she sighed.

"Make her dump him, he's ugly as fuck anyway" She said and I furrowed my brows.

"For what? For only one fuck? C'mon, we've know each other for barely a week" I said and she sighed and rubbed her forehead and sighed.

"Okay but at least tr-" I groaned as I enter in the library.

"Why do you want me and her to be together so bad? Can't you see- this is not some enemies to lovers book. We. Hate. Each. Other, and that's not gonna turn into a cute relationship ever" I whiepred sternly at her and she sighed rolling her eyes.

"Oh- look who's there" She said and pointed behind me so I turned around and saw Louis with Billie. They are looking at some books and Louis told her something making her laugh, her head thrown back and her eyes closed.

I eyed her outfit and she's wearing a pair of white cargo baggy jeans, a white crop top and a pair of gary sambas. Her head is tied back with a big clip and her make up is smiple.

"C'mon let's say hello" I scoffed. I am not going to say hello to that bitch, I can't stand her.

"You go, I'll go search that book and we can meet outside" I said and she rolled her eyes and began to drag me toward the two friends who were searching for something.

"Hi" Dako said and they both turned and Billie gasped hugging my best friend making me glare at her.

"Hey!" Billie waved happily at Dako and completely ignored me making me roll my eyes and smile at Louis.

"'Sup Doncaster, how's life?" I asked and he chuckled looking down at me.

"It's there, you know. How are you? Got anyone?" He said and I shook my heard rolling my eyes.

"I don't do relationships, Louis, I can't stand them" I said and Dako scoffed.

"You can't stand a lot of things lately" She said and I glared down at her as she grinned up at me.

"Well I got my reasons" I said and she sighed shaking her head and going back to her conversation with Billie as me and Louis stood next to each other in a very awkward silence.

I heard my phone bing and immediately took it out, relived to see that someone texted me, I hate awkward silences.

Darren🧍‍♀️

hey

sup

i was thinking. . .
do you wanna come over tonight?
have a lil bit of fun?