20

tw: sexual activity

Raelynn felt something heavy on her lower stomach. The thing started moving - well grinding - on her abs the soft moans filled the silence of the room so she opened her eyes seeing Billie grin down at her. She was dressed in a red satin lacy dress that was stuck on her body.

"Morning" The brunette smiled, she had her hand in a messy bun making it look all red.

"Sup, ma" The red head spoke, moving her hands toward Billie's waist"What are you doing?" She chuckled watching her girlfriend moving on top of her.

"Waking you up" The girlfriend spoke making the red head chuckle and shake her head"I need you, baby" Raelynn sighed stopping Billie. She can't do anything as much as she wants, she can't do it without Billie's consent.

"Baby, are you sure? Do you remember last time when we tried?" Raelynn asked and Billie blushed nodding.

"This time I am ready" She said and Raelynn sighed turning them around.

"You look gorgeous by the way" Billie blushed and leaned down capturing their lips in a soft yet passionate kiss. Raelynn turned them around and kissed down Billie's, taking her time because one wrong move and she can scare Billie away and that's the last thing she wants.

"Baby hurry up" Billie whined arching her back but Raelynn only chuckled pushing her back down on the bed gently.

"Billie stop whining and let me do what I need to do" Billie sighed and closed her eyes relaxing at the feeling of Raelynn's lips on her neck. She felt her girlfriend's hands move up to her boobs, squeezing them gently earning a soft moan from Billie. She missed the feeling of being touched by Raelynn but she also was scared to do it again until yesterday.

Raelynn moved down kissing above the lace leaving marks without a care in the world. The red head tugged on her girlfriend's dress making Billie nod in approval and lift her hips so Raelynn could take off the dress leaving Billie in absolutely nothing.

"You're so beautiful, my love" The girl said making Billie blush and sit up on elbows as she watched her lover kiss her body carefully  and she loved the view and being taken cared of which is something she didn't feel when she was with Henry...or with Brandon.

A low moan left Billie's mouth once Raelynn's tongue connected with the girl's hard nipple making Billie fall back on the pillow and sigh in pleasure as her hand traveled up in her lover's hair, playing with it.

This is a thing Billie usually does when Raelynn is playing with her boobs and the red head loves it, she loves having Billie's fingers through her hair.

"Rae" Billie whispered already throbbing down there and ready to feel anything so without stopping from what she was doing Raelynn moved her hand down between the brunette's thighs and spared her legs before running her fingers between Billie's wet folds causing the shorter girl's breath to hitch. Before Billie could react, one finger was being pushed inside her slowly"Another on, I can't feel shit"

That's what Rae did, she added another finger this time earning a moan from Billie but she moved slow, very slow for Billie's liking but the brunette still enjoyed the feeling.

After finishing with her boobs, the redhead moved between her legs and looked at Billie who's brows were furrowed and her eyes closed, soft moans coming out every now and then. She then looked down at her fingers who appeared and disappeared in Billie's pussy slowly. She felt Billie's walls clench around her fingers so she glued her mouth to Billie's throbbing clit, sucking on it making billie scream in pleasure.

"Baby I'm so close" That's all she said before coming. Raelynn smiled pulling her fingers out and kissing her girlfriend.

"You did so good, love" She spoked and Billie blushed to her lover's surprise because she is used to Billie rolling her eyes at these kind of things.

"Can you keep going?" Billie looked up at her with pleading eyes and Raelynn nodded smiling before taking off her boxers and moving between Billie's things both of them looking down at how Billie's pussy swallowed Raelynn's dick.

"God you're sucking tight" The red head groaned, her head falling on Billie's shoulder.

"You're so big, god" Tears formed in Billie's eyes since she forgot hot it felt to have something this big and thick inside and it's not that it hurt, it was the pleasure she felt"Move" She said once she adjusted with the size.

Raelynn moved slowly taking her time and sometimes moaning at the feeling of Billie's walls tightly around her. She started hitting Billie's spot causing the red rooted to moan loudly and looked down seeing how she swallowed all that length.

Raelynn rubbed her clit making Billie's head fell and back arch. Her legs started shaking and her walls tighten around Raelynn and they both knew she was coming.

"Wait a little more, baby" She whispered and Billie whined moving. She enjoyed being fucked this slow, well she only enjoyed being fucked this slow by Raelynn because she knows what she's doing.

"Fuck, go faster please" Raelynn shook her head and kissed the girl underneath her before rubbing her clit again, that she did fast causing Billie's head to spin at the feeling"Oh" She moaned and her eyes rolled back again, her mouth stuck in a perfect 'o' shape with nothing coming out of it.

"Here I come" They both released but Billie was loud as she did, probably waking up the entire university since it's still pretty early in the morning and neither of them have classes until 2PM. The red head pulled out earning a whine from Billie at the loss"Next time you'll get more, I promise but I don't want to hurt you in any way" Billie smiled and turned around to look at her girlfriend before brushing some hair away from her face.

"Thank you, Rae, seriously"

"For what?"

"For being so patient and being here for me even though I'm such a whiny bitch"

"Baby you're nothing near a whiny bitch, you went though some real hard stuff and things are hard and will be hard for you for a while. No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you, okay? You're mine and I am yours" Rae said and Billie's eyes started to water as she gave her lover a soft smile while her bottom lip was tumbling.

"Fuck you, bro! You're makin' me so soft- ugh" She shit the taller girl looking up making Raelynn chuckle and pull Billie closer before wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"I love you" She whispered, their foreheads now touching as their fingers were interlocked and laid between them"Us against the world?" The taller girl asked noticing how Billie's eyes sparkles and a smile formed on her plump lips.

"Fuck yeah!" Billie whispered and the two kissed, tears running both their cheeks. This moment was like nothing else they've experienced before and that's when they knew, this is not the end"I love you too, dumbass"

A/N: this could be such a good ending and I'm still thinking if should be the end oof it...idk ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Should I end this shit?