18

a/n: i'm gonna quit the names
- two weeks later -
tw: sexual activity(i know it's soon but oh well)

"Easy there" Raelynn chuckled as she helped Billie climb up the mountain they were currently on. The red rooted scoffed and grabbed her friend's hands"That's it" Raelynn spoke as Billie was finally next to her.

"Oh fuck off, Rae" She spoke causing the brunette chuckle and kiss Billie's cheek before wrapping an arm around Billie's waist and both start climbing again.

After the incident Billie found it really hard to sit or even meet new people, especially boys or men and she spent a lot of time in Raelynn's room since she only felt comfortable next to the girl.

She spoke with Louis and Harry from time to time but she wasn't as comfortable as she used to and they get it and so do Finneas and Patrick, they are always there for her not wanting to pressure her. As for Dakota, she had to move in Dylan's dorm since she noticed how comfortable Billie is next to Raelynn which the brunette didn't mind at all, she loves having the red rooted with her all the time.

As for university, the director let her take a month off to become a little better if not more.

"C'mon babygirl" Raelynn said gently as she lifted Billie up"That's it, let's go before the sun sets" Billie nodded and slowly followed the taller girl. The doctor told Billie she has to go out a lot and exercise so Raelynn remembered when her mother used to take her climbing so that's what they've been doing at least three times a week and today she is planning on asking Billie to be her girlfriend finally when the sun sets.

They've been sleeping in the same bed since Billie's nightmares were horrible and they shared kisses from here to there and some make outs but that was all since Raelynn knew Billie wasn't yet ready to have any sexual reactions.

The climbing also helped Billie take off her mind from the baby she lost which on the first week absolutely broke her, she didn't want to eat anything or talk with anyone. All she did was lay in the bed and look at pictures with babies making Raelynn's heart break but she knows that if Billie truly wants a family, she can give it to her gladly because seeing Billie happy is all she needs and wants.

"Wait" Billie giggled and it was like music to Raelynn's ears. She loved Billie's soft giggles or her goofy laugh"Good, we're good" She came back and they walked a little bit more until the brunette noticed the cliff she wanted them to get to.

"We have a little bit more left, baby" The pet names didn't disappear though, they've been flirting all day with each other and had lots of friendly dates, well to Billie because Raelynn saw everything from another perspective, she wanted Billie to be hers in a romantic way and if that means she has to give away her liver, she will. Billie is her number one priority.

"Ay, estamos tan cerca!(we're so close!)" Billie giggled happily making Raelynn smile. The brunette thought the short girl a little spanish since all they did was sit in a room and do nothing.

"That's right, how is your back, love?" Billie blushed. On her part, she was absolutely in love with Raelynn but she was still scared to be in a relationship or have sex, as for the pet names, she always flushes when Raelynn calls her like that. She pushed some hair in front of her face and followed the mexican girl up the mountain until they finally reached the cliff and a loud gasp escaped her throat"Rae" Billie's hand reached toward the mexican woman.

"Do you like it?" The girl smirked seeing Billie so starstruck by the beautiful view. In front of them was an enormous lake with a waterfall that ran from the peak of the mountain and splashing down at the at the foothill of the mountain causing steam to come out. The water being a beautiful teal shade mixing perfectly with the green of the forests.