8

Billie

"What the actual fuck?!" I heard someone yell and I groaned opening my eyes seeing I am on top of a very naked Raelynn making my eyes widen. She groaned too and opened her eyes. We look at each other then at Dako who looks like she's seen a ghost.

"Shit" I said and put the covers on me but Raelynn doesn't look like she's too bothered.

"Can you please stop yelling? It's too early for this shit" She said and stood up a little but her head immediately fell on my shoulder and I glared at her before shaking it off making her look up at me with bored eyes.

"Why is she in your bed?! Sorry Billie but didn't you have a boyfriend?" Dako asked and I hummed rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah- it's too much to explain at this hour- can you- can you give me an hour and then I'll tell you everything, please?" She sighed grabbing her back and stormed out making me fall back on bed and as soon as I did Raelynn wrapped her arms around me and went back to sleep"Wha- bitch get off of me, you smell like sweat" I said and she chuckled looking up at me as her arm was wrapoed around me and her jaw was resting on my shoulder.

"How come you were the one sweating the most last night but you still smell good?" She asked and I shrugged rolling my eyes as I struggled to get out of her strong ass grip"Hey! You're staing here- the least I get after I fuck you are some good ass cuddles" She said and I chuckled sarcastically.

"You love fucking me" I said and she hummed moving me so I was facing her and she immediately sat her head on top of my boobs.

"True, sucks cause I don't really love you just your tight hole" I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through her hair"You're very comfortable" Raelynn said and I blushed.

"I know, I get that a lot" I whispered and she hummed. I rested my leg above hers and pulled her closer letting a quiet moan when her dick rubbed against my clit making Rae squeeze me"You know I have to go, right?" I asked and she hummed but did not let go, if anything her grip got stronger"C'mon, I thought you hated me, now you don't want me to go?" I asked and she sighed.

"You're just very comfortable. I still hate you don't worry" She said and I smiled as I stood up. Since she only has one sheet I stood up and hissed when I felt cold air hit my nipples.

"Stop staring and get dressed" I said not looking at her and she scoffed and stood up as well. I put on my shirt since it's the only thing I have with me besides my phone"Ah, shit" I said when I saw a lot of missed calls from Harry and two from Dora so I called her first just so I can get it over with her nosy ass.

"Yes Darren, what do you want?" I asked annoyed and I felt eyes on me.

"Where are you? Henry was searching for you all night, are you cheating on him?" She asked, her annoying voice filling my ears and I groaned at the sudden headache.

"Why do you care so much? I wasn't- just- just go mind your own business" I said and she scoffed before hanging up so then I called Henry"Hi, baby sorry I didn't answer, I was sleeping" I rubbed my forehead as I sat down on the couch.

"Whatever, you comung over or what?" He asked and I hummed.

"A little later, I just woke up" I said and he scoffed.

"I don't care, you're coming over and that's it" He said and I sighed standing up.

"Henry I-"

"I don't fucking care, Billie. I said you're coming over and that's what you're gonna do. I am more important than any other shit that you have to do" I rolled my eyes.

"Henry I have classes in an hour" I tried because I really don't feel in the mood to see him right now.

"And I said I dont care, if I don't see you inside my dorm in ten you're dead" He threatened and I hummed feeling tears for in my eyes.

"Kay, bye" I said and I heard Raelynn clear her throat making me look up at her and she had a frown"I-I gotta go" I said and without saying anything more I was out the door and running back to my dorm where Darren was waiting for me with her arms crossed but I just ignored her.

"Where have you been?" She asked and I rolled my eyes putting on a pair of panties and a bra without taking off my big t-shirt.

"None of your business" I said and she scoffed annoyed.

"Well it is bec-" As I threw the t-shirt on the floor I looked up at her, my blood boiling inside me.

"I said it's none of you fucking busnines!" I shouted at her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever" She said took out her phone and dialed some number and let it ring. I put on my pink and blue Gazelle's then a beanie and took my backpack before running out the door.

I knocked at Henry's door and he opened up and looked down at me and I smiled hugging him but he pushed me away immediately making me frown.

"Why aren't you wearing any make up?" He asked and I blinked confused.

"Uh- I didn't feel like it" I said placing my backpack down on the couch.

"Well you look ugly without it. Anyways, take off your clothes and get in bed" He said and I shook my head. Even if I wanted to do it I can't take it anymore, I still can feel Raelynn's dick inside me.

"Henry I am on my period- I can't do it" I said and I am not lying cause the bitch is about to hit me today or tomorrow.

"You still can suck me off" I shook my head. I really don't feel like it right now.

"Henry- we can cuddle if you want?" I asked and he groaned and looked down at my t-shirt which is a simple midnight blue t-shirt that is too tight.

"You look fat, why are you still eating?" He asked and I blinked at him.

"Oh uh-" I tried and he groaned and sat down the couch. He looked at my backpack and threw it on the floor and I gasped.

"Just get out- I don't wanna see you today" I sighed and took my backpack.

"See you later, I love you" I told him but nothing so I sighed and got out.

I deserve that.