*

Raelynn
TW: Sexual Activity
A/N: This chapter is basically only smut also not edited cause I am away and have no wifi

Today is the second time me and Billie are sneaking and having sex. As much as I'd love saying she's my worst hook up so far I would lie straight to your face.

No one felt so good around my dick in a very, very long time and her moans actually sound beautiful. They are like music to my ears and I am so thankful that she is on the same page as me with vanilla and can actually keep up with the way I fuck.

I am in my bedroom, waiting for the clock to hit midnight while staring at the door. I've never been so excited to have sex in my life. It's actually very enjoyable to have sex with her.

The door opened revealing Billie in a t-shit only- I think. I grinned up at her she hummed coming toward me. I love how comfortable she is with this and how confident she acts. Usually when I hook up with someone they are always pretty insecure but Billie- she is all in for the game.

Billie took off her shirt and my eyes widened when I saw her wearing absolutely nothing.

"Going around the halls without your precious little panties on? What if you dropped something and someone saw you bending over, hm?" I asked as I moved my hands on her ass, giving it a squeeze. Billie grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it hard making me moan and look up at her.

"Another thing I would like to add to our little list. I don't wanna be the only one naked, kay?" She asked and I hummed making her leg go. I started taking off my clothes and she watched me and I just now noticed her thigh tattoo and I gotta be honest, it's fucking sexy.

"I have another one on my back, maybe you'llsee it tonight" She smirked and I blushed realizing I said that out loud. When I was naked too Billie pushed me down and got on top, waisting no time before sliding down on me making the both of us moan. She stood still for a second, her eyes close and her breathing heavy.

She looks beautiful.

"Okay" Billie whispered and opened her eyes before looking straight in mine. Her hands went on both sides of my head on the mattress and she started moving close making her eyes squeeze shut and her mouth wide open. I grabbed on her ass and moved her faster as I helped her out with some deep thrusts making Billie's boobs bounce with every thrust.

"Fuck" I moaned seeing her like that. I spun us around and Billie gasped when I thursted in her hard and deep. She moaned and her walls clanched around me and I groaned"Hold it" I said and I saw tears run down her cheeks as I moved faster than ever, my nails dighing holes in her waist.

"I can't hold it, baby, I can't- you feel too good" She moaned and I thusted once again making her scream as cum dripped all over my pulsing dick and I came as well, pulling out after making her gasp and whine.

"Are you deaf or something? I remember telling you to hold it" She bit her lip looking at me with tears falling down from her eyes and I noticed she's not wearing any make up"On your knees" I said and she obeyed making me smile at how beautiful she looked with her hair all messy and her cheeks red as roses.

"Open" I said and she did. I thrusted in her mouth groaning at the feeling of her mouth around my dick. She feels so good I could fuck her all day long and never get bored.

I grabbed her hair in a fistfull and thrusted harder, my tip hitting the back of her throat. I moaned when she gagged and I looked down to see her hands on my thighs holding the tightly and tears running down her pretty face.

I thursted once more before cumming and I expected her to spit it or anything but she swallowed it with no problem. I pulled out and wrapped my hand around her throat, sqeezing tight making her grin. I kissed her and she moaned. I let her stand up then push her back in bed and grabbed her knees.

"Hold them and don't move" I said and Billie hummed looking up at me as I adjusted myself. I thursted in her fully and she screamed her eyes rolling at the back of her head, her head thrown back and her mouth wide open but no sound coming out as I fucked her hard and deep.

With each thrust her boobs bounced suffocating the poor girl so I pulled out making Billie gasp loudly. I sat down and pulled her in my lap.

"Ride it" I said and Billie obeyed and slid down on it. I wrapped my hand around her throat and she started moving on it and I slapped her ass making her moan"Faster" Billie moaned and moved faster. Her hands on my shoulder, acrylics digging in them but I don't care, what I care is the pretty girl in front of me that rides my dick like the end is coming and it's the last thing she has to do.

"Baby- oh fuck" She said and I moved my hips thrusting in her and her eyes rolled back and it's a beautiful sight. Tears running down her eyes and the prettiest sounds leaving her mouth"I'm coming- baby I'm coming- please" She said and I hummed kissing her and it was hard to her to kiss back since her moans didn't allow her.

"Cum for me, pretty girl, do it" I whispered and Billie moaned as she came all over my dick and I grabbed her ass helping her a little. She pulled out and collapsed down on my bed but I soared her legs and she gasped when I enter inside her with my full nine inches"I don't remember cumming also" Billie moaned and moved her hips telling me to move.

I thusted hard and deep twice then felt her legs shake and she couldn't even say a thing as she came. I came too shortly after them pulled out and collaped next to her.

"You tired?" I asked and Billie laughed.

"Hun, to get me tired you need at least ten rounds but we gotta stop. It's- three in the morning" She said turning toward me and I smilrd at her.

"You're pretty" I said moving a stand of sweaty hair off her face and she blushed"Still hate you tho" I told her and she cuckled kissing my lips and I wrapped my hands around her waist kissing her once more.

"You know what? Never mind, your dick inside me is exhausting my ass" She said and I chuckled and let her cuddle into me. I'll wake up in an hour and wake her up too- what can go wrong?