From"just die"to"live for me"....(Yandere crownprince Eswar Kartazen x reader)

He was looking at you... his wife , his empress , his love in the corner of the room curled up in a ball and sleeping , thin rag that was covering you , was not doing anything as he was able to see the way your body shivered.

He tried to put the soft and expensive blanket he brought for you on your form but you scurried away from his reach as if his touch burns your skin. Your eyes looking at him with so much hatered. You are his wife, he know he was wrong but please give him a chance to prove himself please??

But all you did was to push him away ...

Your were a bastard of the neighborhood kingdoms king . He wanted his legitimate daughter to marry Eswar and ruin his kingdom. But the real daughter died due to an unknown illness. So the king sent you on her place . You were born by his debauchery with the maid , your mother as you were told was sick and needed to be treated.

Which the king told you that he would treat her if .... you would marry Eswar in his dead daughters place. Not knowing that your mother is already dead and you were tricked ; you entered the imperial palace of Kartazen.

You were given 6 months to poision your husband the crown prince and after that you would be free with your mother. What you knew at one glance was you husband aka Eswar doesn't liked you even a bit. Rosentine who was able to talk to the spirit of your mother was informed by your mother's spirit, that you don't even know that she was dead

Moreover you were so innocent that you don't even knew that the mission you were thinking of completing and returning, it was never that way. As your father the king was sure you were going to be killed. A curse was put on you by your father which forbids you to tell anything about the plan to anyone .

Rosentine was very sympathetic to you. She was the only person close to you and the other was the older nanny of the dead princess who came with you. She was really caring to you. You were so pure that even the Chamberlain improved his personality in front of you. Every one liked you except your husband.

He hated you to death. You were kept hungry for days on his orders, and no one ever said anything, as noone wanted to die. Your dresses where rags no different from the ones you used to wear in your father's kingdom . But you stayed quite. You just want to return to your mother and live happily.

You drank each and every humiliation he gave you. You gulped down your tears when he sexually forced him self on you .

"That's what you want right??? A total whore!! So that you would carry my child and then he will rule??? I would sleep with a maid and make her child the heir rather than yours!!"

You said nothing. The older nanny have had enough of the torture he used to gave you. But it broke the limits when you in reality got pregnant and he got the news. No one told but every one knew who was behind your miscarriage.

Your screams of pain one night before from your chambers was something that even made prince Charteris think what made his brother this cruel. The servent who saw him coming out of your room bathed in blood kept their head low and ignored your cries. But even after that he tortured you.

He brought you in front of the whole imperial palace and blamed you that you miscarriaged the child so that your father would get a reason to attack his kingdom. When you tried to prove your innocence he blame it on the nanny, saying that she is a spy that your father sent with you.

She drugged you to miscarriage, why else a full grown woman would need a nanny?? Before you could have said anything your nanny's head flew. And you slumped down on the floor. Rosentine ran to you but it was of no use. After that everyone noticed how dead you looked.

Never saying a word in his presence not even the sound of your breath was heard. Soon the war broke between his and your kingdom and what made him shocked was when you brought you father's head to him, on the table on which they were planning war strategy ; as his brother and he looked at you in shock.

Rosentine tried to touch you but you pulled away from her reach. You silently asked Eswar for a divorce but then you yourself laughed a bitter laugh that made everyone present there ; heart clench.

"Oh.... I forgot .... since when you accepted me your wife that I'm asking for divorce??? Take the kingdom I'm free ...."

He don't know why this made him restless, the way you danced happily as you were hopping out of the room.....as he ordered his knights to lock you in your room. No.... why.... he never thought this??? You were here to help your father right??? Then only Rosentine unfolded the truth to alll ..... To hima. And the information too that may be you now know you mother is already dead that's why you killed your father.

His face drowned in guilt. He was hurting an innocent person from the start??? You were not even the princess?? .... you suffered so much from your father then him..... he killed your child..... your nanny , the only person who comforted you....

He tried to make things better from then on but they started to become a mess. The pretty dresses he would give you daily .... every night a maid would be sent to his bedchambers wearing that dress. On asking her the trembling maid would tell him that you send them.

He even tried spending time with you which had gone as you curled up in one corner of the room as he tries to reach for you only to be thrown out of the room by his brother and Rosentine. You never accepted any food the servants brought for you. As if Waiting for your death, only Rosentine was able to force feed you.

He was obsessed with you , craving for the dust of attention even if it was curse from your mouth or the hatered filled glare. He thought he would get you to love him slowly slowly but his patience gave in when you tried to suicide by jumping of your window.

From that day on you had never left his chambers. Now no one was allowed to enter the chamber except a few servant. And those servants where threatened with their life to keep quite of what they see inside.

Your eyes dead as they had lost their shine since he killed your child , you layed there as a proclain doll beneath him as he thrusted into your warmth panting and growling

Your eyes dead as they had lost their shine since he killed your child , you layed there as a proclain doll beneath him as he thrusted into your warmth panting and growling. You leg chained to the bed post and his one hand supporting his heavy body and the other rubs soothing circles on your belly.

His ( second child) first child.... with you.... the sign of his sick Obsessive love for you. He will be the next heir of the thorne. And you; the mother of the empire. It doesn't matter if you look lifeless right now. He had heard children bring light in womans life. So maybe ..... the shine in your eyes would return with the unborn child soon??

And there would be many more in the future, unless your body would be as weak as his mother's....