Dragon's Bride (Yandere!Fafnil x human bride reader)

Fafnil never in his life thought he would fall in love adore a human again. After the trick his own son tried to play on him he lost trust in everything and everyone.

Neither he ever thought that he will adore a person who was the part of non other than Floyen family. The family that he tortured the most.

But right now when he is looking at yourtired sleeping body , almost naked ; wrapped in the sheets he couldnt ask for anything more.

The plan to destroy the kingdom was thrown out of the window. He can't destroy the kingdom, that will need a good plan if he want to do it... And a good plan will need a lot of time...away from you... And he hates when he is not able to spend his time with you.

So only this time he will let these pathetic human go. Hmmph..... Why didn't you came to him before ??? He wasted so many centuries locked up in that damned ring !!

Only if he would have found you and you would have given him a better son then everything would have been fine!!!

But it's ok... Late is better than never right???

That's why he is so fixated to make you pregnant soon !! And then there is you who is whining and trying to push him away every night when he is making love to you....

He knows you are alot younger than him...have no experience when he has a lot (ahmmmm )to give you..... He know that he could be and should be softer on you during the did.

But.....

How can he resist you and not be rough when you look up at him with your teary eyes and whimper "too much" ?? How can he not be rough and pin your hands above your head when you try to weakly push him away and try to crawl out from under him???

How could you ask him to be slower while looking so damn attractive underneath him....

Clenching your little womb around him , throwing your head back and saliva dripping out from the corner of your mouth??

And does he feel guilty when you are not able to stand on your legs the next day??

Truth be told he knew he was a lot powerful than you . And yes he almost got a heart attack when he found you fallen on the ground the next morning after the first night he had taken you.

But soon when he helped you stand up and you again sat down on you feet as you legs were trembling too much due to how good he made you feel ruthlessly he pounded your plump And soft body into the bed....

Lord was he proud??? He lifted you up in his arms and carried you to the bathroom and back.... He even had you spoon feed you and your whole body was trembling in pain.

How much he wanted to coo at your teary eyes when he promised you saying that he will be softer and slower next time. But was he???

No .... How can he be?? When you moan so beautifully for him?? And the morning bliss after the night long sex???? When you cling on his arms Whimpering his name???? He lives for that!!!

Your warm pussy keeping his limp member numb and warm... He swears he is only keeping it inside to plug you so that you won't waste his cum .

But what about when he baths you??? What about when he is in the library with you??? His members tip kissing your womb .

All the while he is reading book shushing your whimpers. He loves to feed you. He killed the noble who said that how can he the great Fafnil was attracted to a pig like you. You said nothing as it was normal for you as you were not thin like most of the ladies.....

And that noble was trying to offer his daughter in your place . Even Jubel who wanted this so that her sweet stepmother can return home, got angry.

But soon when the nobles head flew , rolling down the ball floor she shutted her mouth. Fafnil said nothing else as there was nothing to say...

He lifted you up and took you to the bed chamber. Not to say You were not able to walk properly the next morning. He loves when you play with his hair when you sit on his lap his head buried into your plump chest.

Your scent and softness calms him down .... And you were surprised to hear him growl and purr when The first time you where sitting on his lap his face buried and you massaged his scalp.

He know you don't like your family or why else you would not meet them when they visit you. Unknown to him that Regis , jubel , Rachel and Max are already making plans to kill him and take you back. They are not happy even in the least that you left them .

Regis can't sleep until he musterbates with your panties in front of your portrait..... He treated you wrong ... He admits it.... He hates himself when you not look at him even when only he in the room with you.

He hates when you look disgusted when he smiles at you. Don't worry he will soon find a way to kill that damn dragon and get you back .