Their Co-Empress (Yandere Navier x younger reader x yandere Heinrey )

You whimpered as heinrey's cock nudged deeper into your womb from behind , the chains on your ankle keeping you to bed as he moved slowly into you. His one hand on your waist and the other on your neck.

He kissed you as he felt your walls fluttering around his cock. Heinrey deepens the kiss, his hands moving gently over your body, exploring every curve and soft spot. His fingers brush against your sensitive areas, causing shivers to run down your spine.

You whimpered softly. How many days it have been you had not returned home???.... are your brothers or parents even looking for you??? No they would have been happy.... that the blot on their family name has disappeared.

Suddenly the door to the bedroom opened to show the empress... who has forced you to call her "sister Navier" entered the room. Closing the door behind her she smiled at your exhausted form.

Her hands taking your face in hers and smooching you to her hearts content. You unconsciously clenches hard around Heinrey's saft and he grunted . Biting his lips and squeezing your right breast as he hit home into your core .

Your body trembled as he hugged you tightly and started to increase his pace. Grunting and moaning into your shoulder as he fucked into your abused , sored and puffy hole like it's his last day. Navier hugging you from behind her hand snaked around you waist her fingers rested on your clit.

She rolled your sensitive pearl with her middle and ring finger and you fell backward into her embrace. Soon Heinrey shooted his seeds into your womb with a growl. It was not long Before he fall on top of you as Navier petted your head. You heard Navier saying .

"Don't worry you will soon be with child our little queen..... then all the rumours of you being only a eyecandy mistress would die... this bed his made especially for increasing the fertility of couples... Sleep tight my little dove..... we will keep you safe..."

Navier first meet you at a ball

Navier first meet you at a ball . Kosair was the first one who saw you... he was musing that how you reminded him of her when she was younger but alot naive and pure than her. And when she meet you ...oh... the way you blushed and stuttered while talking.

Apologizing again and again that you are not someone to be seen with... why??? Because you were an illigetimate child of the Duke of the empire. The father and stepmother , the duchess already having 2 healthy sons you were only a blot on the family.

Only accept to be used later as exchange material in political marriage. You become her best friend.

And at first Heinrey was very rude to you...are you trying to take his empress away from him :( ... but when he heard from Navier that you parents had fixed you marriage to a neighbouring Kingdom's old king.... he was shocked.

And what shocked them more was you agreed to the proposal for your family's benifit.... you accepted to be a sacrifice to make you family strong... to marry a man a lot older than your father. The marriage was a couple months away and you came regularly to meet Navier. But what he noticed the most was you never asked for her help.