The illigetimate prince's wife

Yandere!second prince Jacob x reader x knight!Robert (brief)

Warning: mention of forced pregnancy, mention of forced sexual activity, forced affection, adultry, death , murder , regression, yandere behaviour, locking up, forced marriage, minors not allowed.
________________________________________
After hours of 'love making' with you he had finally let you go . Your eyes are closing due to exhaustation.... It's all for Robert ... Just to save him.... You will not let him die this time. You will save him in this life. You could see Robert happily living his life 'alive' this time . What you were not seeing was the lovesick way you husband was looking you with.

As if you are the most beautiful thing in this world .... And yes .. right now not even gods deny it .... How can a wife coated with love juices and sweat and exhausted after intense pleasure and love making ...... Baby making in his words not look divine in a loving husbands eyes??

You are the most precious treasure he had.... The only and most precious treasure. And yet you deny his love ..... Why???? You planned to run away with that good for nothing knight??? Why???? Woman begs him to bed them..... Even married woman rusk their marriage to get his attention... Then why you... His own wife neglects his love??

He is crazy for you.... Haven't you seen the way he treats other and you.... He treats you like you are divinity. He kisses the path you walk , massages your foot . Looks only at you. Brings you gifts, have portrait of you filled in his castle. And even his father and siblings seems to like you!!!

Then what's the problem??!!! You like black haired men more???? He even dyed his hair black just for you, he even got laughed at but at least you looked at him that day and touched his hair.... He is looking at his face in the mirror. Gripping his dyed hair.... Please love him..... Please???

In your first life you were engaged to the second prince since young age

In your first life you were engaged to the second prince since young age . You grew up hearing about the debauchery of your soon to be husband . But as a good girl and as you were taught you stayed faith full to him. But you were soon murdered a day before your wedding.

You never got to see your husband. But before dying you saw a stilhoute of a man with blonde hair hugging the woman who stabbed you. You died thinking.... Was not all the royal family members had blonde hair???

 Was not all the royal family members had blonde hair???