My empress

Yandere!Crown Prince Theo Wersil Lebastian x Fiancee! Reader

Warning: mature content, minors not allowed , mention  forced sexual activities, forced affection, manipulation, mention of pregnancy, mention of murder.
_____________________________________
What could be more better position that being engaged to the crown Prince himself????you are the most powerful woman in the Empire after your sister in law Selena right now. The position for which all the ladies of the kingdom competed for.

And still ; you got it ....Always on the risk of being assassinated. Always judged for every breath you take . But the main question was.... Was this all worth it????

At first when you meet Theo;  you thought god gifted you the world. You were the luckiest girl in the world. But now???? Every cold stare he gave you.... Every sarcastic comment he says to mock you ... Every time he breaks your heart with his harsh words... It push you away further more from him.

And what have you done to suffer this treatment??. Well nothing..... you don't know why he does that.

In his eyes you were the worst female he ever meet in his life . It was like that to him you took all the attention from Selena.. Even his brothers and father approved you. Why??? Can't they see you were a witch??

You wanted and asked him for nothing.... But hey!! It's just to make him put his guards down.

You waited for 2 hrs in the hot sun for him to finish his training. Who told you to??? He didn't...

Whenever you tried to hold his arm in the public he would later scold you not to touch him.

('What have I done?? Why are you like this to me?? ')

"Don't cling to me this much... I would have more wives  other than only you. "

('Look at me once please??')

"Can't you tell that I'm irritated by your presence??Are you dumb?? "

('Will he have some free time today??')

"Dont touch me so casually, I'm not okay with strangers touching me. "

('Will this hate of his ever end??')

"Listen I'll marry other women too like if I found someone whom I love .. so I hope you will be appreciating.... as our marriage is without love. '

('Let it go... I can't do this anymore.')

"If ever you and Selena get into trouble ,save her first. "

('As if I'll leave her...... But I'm sure.... You will leave me...')

You and princess was playing in her room when assassination broke out. They were there to kill princess Selena. You send her to her father ; the Emperor by the hands of your trusted maid and yourself killed them.

You got stabbed in the stomach. Your eyes hazy and you were loosing conciousness. You felt his voice ....did he came?? Nah.... It must be your brain playing tricks..

You fainted in the arms of your freaked out fiance. All the brothers and father were looking at him with disapproval . You were his right??? Then why was not he there to save you???

He never thought that you will take his words so seriously.