Sister-in-Law

Yandere Platonic Argriche House x reader x Romantic Yandere Dion x Romantic Yandere Jeremy

Warning :mention of sexual activity, mention of blood, mention of murder, mention of unwanted touch, minors not allowed.
_______________________________________

As soon as you opened your eye you were awakened by the loud noises. Not bothering to ponder why your sight of view was much lower or why it took you more steps than you usually take you ran towards the area of the small cottage.

And as soon as you entered the room a body bathed with blood ploped down your feet. You didn't even flinched ... And moreover your hearing ability was fully gone.

You didn't registered your surroundings and were staring at the body of the woman who before taking her last breath told you to run. You didn't registered the tries of cooing and coaxing of Roxanna .

But as soon as her hand touched your cheek to get your attention you slapped her hand away hard.. and hard enough that it scratched her.. not drawing blood but leaving red lines.

You closed your eyes flinching as soon as she extended her hand again..this time thinking that your going to get slapped but instead when she hugged you close to her and started to kiss your face you got very confused.

"Father... I want her as my pet!!!! Look she is so cute!! Scratching like a scared kitten!! "

And that was when you looked up and realised where you were you were in the manhwa how to protect female leads older brother..... But who are you??? You didn't wanted to die ..so when Roxanna asked Dion to pick your up and carry you to the carriage ; you didn't said anything not even moved.

Soon enough you got to know who you were. You were illigetimate daughter of Duke Pedelian and Lante wanted to tease him by killing you... But the second his children and he saw you... He will kill you later , but not now.

He was looking at the information he got on you..... 17 year old..... You look more like 12.... Your body thin and weak.... You are probably not getting enough nutrition....

You were doing everything you could , not to get there attention and survive there.. always being close to Roxanna ... And she loved it.... She loved when you try to use her as an excuse or shield..

Lante was very impressed by you... A child from nowhere who does knew about her patronage was able to know what to do to survive ...mainly in the enemies lair.. But do he think of you as an enemy??pfft... No... You were his cute obedient kitten . Always doing everything he wanted and said.

And surprisingly for him, you and all the other people in the household he hadn't asked you more than bringing him tea or ink... Or sometimes sending you off to Roxanna to play with. He wanted to keep you innocent... His lovely sweet daughter.

After a few time he became very obsessed with you.. your room changed from the servants quaters to the one beside Roxanna's . Your maid dress changed to extravagant dressing and red stone jewelries.

The regular gifts he gave you , just to see you his daughter smile and thank him . To feel you jump into him to hug him with a muffled 'thank you Papa'. Its not that he forced you to call him that...( He did). You just saw him like a father figure.(you are afraid of him)

So when you started to spend more time with Roxanna he got irritated. But he was not the only one that were irritated. Jeremy never liked you a bit just like how Dion didn't liked you at first....

What was so special in you that you got their sister's attention??

Not until Jeremy found you sleeping in his sister's room one day. He came to meet her... But he instead found you.. and then only he realised why...